Kawach: Members Introduction Thread

Posted: 4 years ago

Hello again lovely people... 🤗

Now that we officially have the confirmation that Kawach forum is here to stay, let's introduce ourselves to get to know each other... 

Please share with us whatever you want to... 😳

Let me start:-

Name: Seher

Reason to watch this show: Namik Paul is my reason for watching the show but the whole thriller & mestry element has me thinking about the show and try to find different ways to solve these hidden mysterious past... 

Favourite shows: I have watched pretty much everything good, be it any language. I have watched Pakistani, Korean, Japanese, Chinese, Indian, Italian, actually everything good I came across... 

Favourite TV couple: ArSh (Armaan & Shilpa  DMG) Arshi (Ipkknd) AsYa (QH) MaNan (KYY) ShraMan (EDKV), KriYam (SSEL) and then many more Pakistani and Korean show couples... 

Hobbies: Music (from Ghazals to Kpop), Reading (from Nonfiction to Fanfiction), writing (until now I have written and posted Fanfictions on MaNan, ShraMan, KriYam...I write Orignal Stories as well but haven't been able to complete anything yet.. ) 

So now, please introduce yourself and let us know about you... 😳

Name: Raven(Nickname) 

Reason to watch this show: Deepika, Namik and Vin. 

Favourite shows: Prithvi Vallabh: ithaas bhi aur Rahasya bhi and Naagin season 1❤️

Favourite TV couple: PriNal( Prithvi and Mrinal) RiVanya (Ritik and Shivanya) ❤️

Hobbies: Photography 

Welcome to the forum Raven... 🤗

Thank you for sharing... And photography, so cool...😳

Name: Silpa

Reason to watch this show: Namik Paul 

Favourite shows: IPKKND 1,EDKV

Favourite TV couple: ArShi (IPKKND),ShraMan (EDKV),Mauhaan (Silsila S1) 

Hobbies:Reading books

Name: Sonya

Reason to watch this show: Namik Paul & EK

Favourite shows: DMG, PKYEK, Madhubala

Favourite TV couple: AR-Kajen(DMG)

Hobbies:Reading

Originally posted by A.Hajnal

Hello again lovely people... 🤗

Now that we officially have the confirmation that Kawach forum is here to stay, let's introduce ourselves to get to know each other... 

Please share with us whatever you want to... 😳

Let me start:-

Name: Seher

Reason to watch this show: Namik Paul is my reason for watching the show but the whole thriller & mestry element has me thinking about the show and try to find different ways to solve these hidden mysterious past... 

Favourite shows: I have watched pretty much everything good, be it any language. I have watched Pakistani, Korean, Japanese, Chinese, Indian, Italian, actually everything good I came across... 

Favourite TV couple: ArSh (Armaan & Shilpa  DMG) Arshi (Ipkknd) AsYa (QH) MaNan (KYY) ShraMan (EDKV), KriYam (SSEL) and then many more Pakistani and Korean show couples... 

Hobbies: Music (from Ghazals to Kpop), Reading (from Nonfiction to Fanfiction), writing (until now I have written and posted Fanfictions on MaNan, ShraMan, KriYam...I write Orignal Stories as well but haven't been able to complete anything yet.. ) 

So now, please introduce yourself and let us know about you... 😳

Same with me. I have long list of favs in Korean and Chinese shows not so much in indian shows. But I added my Indian favs.

High-fi for Kpop 🤗

Originally posted by Ianoconic

Same with me. I have long list of favs in Korean and Chinese shows not so much in indian shows. But I added my Indian favs.

High-fi for Kpop 🤗

Haha, yes, honestly, Korean shows have tight scripts and logical ending and only 16 episodes but oh so impact full... It's amazing... Which are your fav shows? 

I started because of Kim Woobin, watch a few episodes but the heirs, but I officially watched was Healer, than so many more... 

I remember you

Shopping Kind Louise 

Uncontrollablly fond 

W - two worlds

Strong Girl Bong-soon

Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok-joo

Suspicious partner 

Just to name a few... 

Haha, 🤗 Let's see if we match fav groups and the group? 

Name -Shreya 

Reason to watch this show -Namik

Favourite show - currently one Marathi show -Hum bane tum bane 

Favourite couple -swasan(swara, sanskar)  , ardhika ( arjun radhika) 

Hobbies -singing,  watching TV,  reading some mysterious stories 

Name: Leela

Reason to watch this show: mystery was interesting and of course for deepika...namik n vin,i have seen the trio work but it as angad i fall in love with namik

Favourite shows: Daayan n Kavach Mahashivratri(current ones)old ones there is a long list so i prefer to give the new ones

Favourite TV couple: Akarsh-Jhanvi and Angad-Sandhya....there is a long list for old ones so once again i list the new ones

Hobbies: Reading...Making VMs...listening to music

Edited by Mages - 4 years ago

@Seher...this is my long list of jodis

pratham-gauri/karan-nandini/anurag-prerna/prerna-bajaj/sujal(rajeev)-kashish/kavya-anjali/suraj-sandhya/angad-kripa/kunal-nimmo/kunal-siddhi/ritik-shivanya/rocky-shivangi/bela-mahir/abhay-piya/shravan-suman/purab-bulbul(kkb)/siddhant-riddhima/prem-heer/anurag-taani/ritvik-palak/rahul-maanvi/arjun-arohi/aditya-zoya/kunal-mauli/arnav-khushi/maan-geet/raghav-naina/asad-zoya/aahil-zoya/prem-mukhti/akarsh-jhanvi/sandhya-angad/dev-sonakshi

fav shows...PKYEK...Daayan...Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi...Naagin S1...Kis Desh Mein Hai Mera Dil n Tere Liye

there is never a good show becos at some point of time it get destroyed by the evil call trps  but in terms of good story and addictive couple...i choose the above 6 shows..PKYEK is masterpiece from EK i wish she made a season 2 on this show