Shrimad Bhagwat Mahapuran

A saga blending Mythology and Philosophy.

Viswasruti thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Related image

The information regarding the serial and their way of defining Krishna's Divinity here. The sentence which attracted my attention is --A saga blending Mythology and Philosophy!😊

Here is the link--

https://www.indiantelevision.com/television/tv-channels/gecs/colors-shrimad-bhagwat-mahapuran-a-saga-blending-mythology-and-philosophy-190531

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Thanks for the info! 😊

Will watch 1st epi online on Voot in weekend.. 

Viswasruti thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

Thanks for the info! 😊

Will watch 1st epi online on Voot at the weekend.. 

The first epi was convincingly good Sweta. 😊

RainFire125 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

even I felt it was fairly good. Its to be seen how do they progress and specially what all stories they have picked to show that blend :)

I just felt Krishna could have been better even though this guy is also OK.

Viswasruti thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: RainFire125

even I felt it was fairly good. Its to be seen how do they progress and specially what all stories they have picked to show that blend :)

I just felt Krishna could have been better even though this guy is also OK.

For the first few episodes it will be difficult to accept Krishna, everything depends on how he showcases his talent. Happy to see you here Gayatri.❤️🤗

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Generally many think  Lord rama take agni pareeksha of seeta maa because Lord rama want to test her character

But that is not case

Lord rama as he is lord he knows past present and future . As he came on earth to kill raavan  and all demons. So when he was in vanvaas  he said to seeta  maa  that now it is time to kill demons     in order to full fill  Lord rama ask  original sita to reside in fire  and duplicate sita is created

So Lord ask orginal seeta to reside in fire until raavan killed 

So when Lord rama  ask agnee  pareeksha . Duplicate seeta enter fire and vanish and orginal seeta come out side from fire

It is good that CVS r going to give true  answer behind every divine action so that lot of misunderstanding  can vanish 

And I believe that when ever God do any activity . He never show to world that he is doing this that is why he hide his chamatkaar  and all his divine activity is always for World welfare 

RainFire125 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Viswasruti

For the first few episodes it will be difficult to accept Krishna, everything depends on how he showcases his talent. Happy to see you here Gayatri.❤️🤗

True M and happy to be here!!!! Hope I last longer here :) 

RainFire125 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: surabhi01

Generally many think  Lord rama take agni pareeksha of seeta maa because Lord rama want to test her character

But that is not case

Lord rama as he is lord he knows past present and future . As he came on earth to kill raavan  and all demons. So when he was in vanvaas  he said to seeta  maa  that now it is time to kill demons     in order to full fill  Lord rama ask  original sita to reside in fire  and duplicate sita is created

So Lord ask orginal seeta to reside in fire until raavan killed 

So when Lord rama  ask agnee  pareeksha . Duplicate seeta enter fire and vanish and orginal seeta come out side from fire

It is good that CVS r going to give true  answer behind every divine action so that lot of misunderstanding  can vanish 

And I believe that when ever God do any activity . He never show to world that he is doing this that is why he hide his chamatkaar  and all his divine activity is always for World welfare 

Very well said my new friend. Many many dont know the reality behind many deeds of the Gods and there are many interconnected stories. Not that I am.blaming the world but very few have that interest I knowing all our stories :)

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

And also  that activity  done by God in  certain yug  is very much related previous yug. Like   Lord Krishna lift govardhan mountain . Why he lift it it very much link to Lord rama in tretaa  yug . Lot of activity done in treta  yug is very much link to  satyug  and lot of activity done in dwapur  yug is very much link to satyug and treta yug

No karma happen suddenly. It is not plan suddenly . It is very much link to previous karma

In Hindi holy book. No activity is separate from other holy book. All activity of God indeed interconnected with each other

Viswasruti thumbnail

Interesting discussion between Gayatri and Surabhi.😊