Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smithclarkson01 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Forums are collections of similar topics, so customers know exactly where to go to get a specific answer from the community. For example , you can have a specific forum to collect Feature Requests  from your customers, another forum for the community to share tips and tricks, and a third forum where customers can talk about the problems they are facing and their workarounds

Edited by smithclarkson01 - 4 years ago
Felicity_Khushi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

is there any MOD around in IF? how does one do to make an AT when there are no moderators in a forum?

justin02 thumbnail

Thank you, Koeli for making things easier to be found.

bila_a thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

How do we make AT, creation gallery etc without MODs. I haven't been here for a while and the set up has seemed to change. It would be good to get more clarity

smithclarkson01 thumbnail

IF का हर यूनीक सेलिंग पौइंट एक एक कर इस रीवैमप की बली चढ़ता जा रहा है!

same concern.

Maxine_May thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Where are the MODs??  None is available.. We have been requesting to open Haiwaan Forum.. It's still just a discussion thread.. 

MochaQueen thumbnail

when will we get hamari bahu silk forum?

barrysingh101 thumbnail

To be honest, I can’t see any benefit in prohibiting ‘necroposting’. I’ve seen at least one forum that does the opposite: they like to stick to the rule of one forum thread per any possible discussion subject, and it is there a bannable offence not to ‘necropost’ and to start a new thread on a subject that has already been discussed there. I can’t help but it seems to me that this latter policy can help better to reduce mess and keep tidiness.

MandyTheBlogger thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

How long will it take to make a forum completely active?  I mean, there is only fewer post numbers in subh aarambh forum currently, so if we want to make it more of an active one like the other forums were a particular post created under a particular forum is listed there itself not listed anywhere else.

Is there any minimum no of posts to be listed under a particular forum for it to be a regular one?  

Fundamentel thumbnail

iam new here anyone help