Divya Drishti

SOULMATES FF p9 updated

Saru... thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Hey guys im back with update. I know its too long nut here i am. U can find the last 8parts links below.

Henceforth i will continue the ff here only. 

Parts - One    Two    Three   Four

Five     Six     Seven   Eight 

Please leave ur feedback. Thanks 

Saru 

Edited by Saru... - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Saru... thumbnail

I love you dristi. I too dont know when i began to feel for you. I can't bear if anything happens to you and onething is for sure i cant live without you. 

Ab yeh jaazabaat ke tufaan tham       nahisaktha dristi. 

Saying so he hugged her tightly and she hugged him back saying i love you too rakshit. He gently kissed her sealing their love..

They both sat on the floor of the hut in eachothers arms. He held her tightly as if she will be snatched away from him any moment, he held her as if she is a dream that can break any moment. 

Sensing his feelings dristi hugged him tightly . She remembered all those things that happened from childhood to till now and began to shiver. What if he leaves me after knowing my truth . What if i become lonely again. That thought itself is scary . How will i live without him? She hugged him more tightly .

Rakhsit looked down into her eyes.  He saw nothing but fear of loosing him. She needs to feel safe morethan anything else. 

Please calm down dristi. Im here only. I wont go anywhere. Please calm down.

Really? 

Really. I will never leave your side. Saying so he held her in his arms.. He bent down and whispered "i love you dristi.  Never leave me alone.

She looked up into his eyes and found nothing but love. His soft voice and gentle hands reflected the feelings in his heart. She was so overwhelmed because she is not used to get so much love n warmth.  She slowly got up and cupped his face in her hands and gently kissed him on his eyes and snuggled into his arms again .

I will never leave you mr shergill.  Even if you send me away i wont go. Rakshit there are so many things i want to share with you but im waiting for the right moment to do that. Can you wait for that day? Can you wait for me? 

Yes Dristi i will wait for that day when you will tell everything urself. Till then i will wait .

I Love you mr shergill .

Waise aap ko humse pyar kab hua mrs shergill. Tum to hamesha door bhagti ho mujhse. 

Damn. She doesnt want to loose in front of this before bedil now dilwala shergill version. Mujhe kab hua yeh chodiye atleast aap ki tarah love at first sight to nahi hai. 

Hmm.. What? 

Kyun maine kya galat bola sach hi to hai. Aap ko mujhe dekhte hi pyar hua. Ha ya na?

Hmm wo..

Wo kya mr. Shergill i saw you checking me out when i was praying.  

Ha dekhatha kyun ki tum bahut hi innocent lagrahihiti us waqt isliye dekhatha.

Joot mat boliye. Aap mujse attracted the isiye gurrahethe. Sach boliye 

Rakshit thought if i say truth she will taunt me all the life that i was the one who got attracted to her first and if i say lie she will catch it and she will taunt me for that also. What to do? 

Dristi whats that near the side of your ear? Let me see. His fingers fluttered over the sensitive spot behind the ear. He gently touched her hair and ran his fingers through it and tucked her hair strand behind her ear. 

She closed her eyes feeling the softness and warmth of his hand. He bent down and gently whispered ha im attracted to you from the moment i saw you.. na dil se jaati ho na dimaag se ..kya jadoo kardiya mrs shergill  ? 

Why did you marry me ? I proposed you so many times indirectly but you always refused. Then why did u marry me? 

She opened her eyes in shock and asked Propose kiya ? Kab kiya? Mujhe to yaad nahi.

Damn what the hell is wrong with me? I was thinking to make her confess and look what is he doing? He is gone now. 

Hmm..kuch nahi

Dont u think you are using too much hmm today. Answer me Rakshit when did you propose? 

Hmm. 

If you dont say it then i am not going to talk to you ever and i will go far away from you . Saying she turned away smiling and she felt his hands holding her tightly and turning her around to face him. Don't u ever dare to say it again . Never ever .

I was just joking rakshit. Boliye  na im waiting ..

I proposed you on that day when you came to study room to tell me not to marry d and i can get nice girl than lavanya.  

Dristi remembered the way he said

In ankhone ab bade sapne agaye and dil mein business tycoon jise tum apne gootno pe laana chahthi ho kahi tume pyar to nahi hogaya miss sood..will you marry me?

Rakshit who was bracing himself to hear her taunts heard a chuckle and opened his eyes only to find her laughing loud.

Mr shergill ur impossible. Usko proposal kam dhamkana jyada bolthe hai. No one in sane mind will propose like that. Ur so unromantic. Saying so she laugh out loud. 

He held her in his arms and hhm chup      raho mrs shergill warna mujhe chup karana aata hai.

She continued to laugh. Nahi chup rahungi kya karenge .

You wanna try me?

He gently brushed his lips on nape of her neck and trailed it all the way till her face. He kissed her on her eyes and saw her arching with pleasure under his touch. He slowly whispered am i unromantic ??

She felt she heard a chuckle and opened her eyes too see him rolling with laughter. Now tell me am i unromantic mrs shergill ab jhkkt mat bolna? 

You!! You are so dead rakshit.  You are so dead! 

You didnt answer me dristi. Am i unromantic? He walked away from her teasing her playfully. She ran behind him to hit him. Both ran around playfully forgetting all the tensions they were facing till now and fell on the floor of the hut. 

She slept in his arms peacefully and began to play with his hair. He never saw her so content and he felt so happy to take away her tensions whatever they are even for few mins. He closed his eyes savouring the moment. 

I never loved anybody before. I never experienced closeness with anyone  except you. I know you dont like me talking with shikar but trust me he is just like romi to me. On our wedding night i went to meet him to enquire about d. But when u asked i couldnt muster courage to say the truth . On the day when i was injured shikar was just checking the wound. There is nothing between us mr shergill.

Rakshit felt her words like a slap to his face , his heart always knew it but his mind questioned it everytime. He just wanted her attention all to himself.  In that madness he hurt her with his words. He understood how hurt she was with his accusations.

I am sorry ! Please forgive me. My intention was never to hurt you but unintentionally it seems i did . Its just that u announced marrige with him and married me so i misunderstood you both. Im sorry dristi. 

She looked at him sensing the quiver in his voice and looked into his eyes. She wiped his tears away and hugged him and said i forgive you!

After sometime he said i miss my father mrs shergill. He left us one night for a woman and since then we didnt even hear from him, its like wo kabhi the hi nahi humari life mein. I saw ny mother crying for him day and night. Uski wo tadap abhi bhi meri dil mein chubthihai. I was a child then and i couldnt do anything for my mother. I never shared these things with anyone .Rakshit couldnt take it anymore and brokedown in her arms.

Dristi held him close to her calming him down. I can understand your pain rakshit i know how does it feel! Kuch mat kehiye shanth hojaye.. 

Rakshit looked at her and said i know u can understand. You lost your parents too. I saw you  breaking down on that party night. 

Dristi turned away from him to conceal tears which were brewing in her eyes after hearing about that night.

If you want to share anything about the party night im all ears dristi even if you dont want to share im ok with it. 

Mein wo.. us din.. 

Aaj ji bhi dil  mein hai boldo dristi. Apna maan halka karlo. Main hoon tumhare saath.

She remembered the way psachini stabbed her mother and the way she lost her sister. She began to cry out loud.

Mamaaaaaaaa.

Usne mere samne meri mama ko kanjar se maardiya aur meri behen divya meri haath chodkar train se neehe khud gayi. Aur main kuch nahi karpayi rakshit kuch nahi karpayi.usne meri papa ko mardiya ... 

She cried her heart out in his arms. Rakshit was shocked beyond words. He didnt know dristi has gone through so much in life. He dont want to pacify her with empty words like i can understand ur pain and all because it will not lessen her pain.

Who did it ? Dristi looked at him. Rakshit eyes were blazing with anger. He again asked her who did it dristi? Do u remember? 

Yes i remember everything . She is a one eyed woman ! Uski ek ankh nahi thi and usmse laal ..

Roshini aaraihithi? He completed her sentence with shock on his face. How do you know it rakshit ? For one fleek moment doubt has passed her mind.

I know her because she is the woman for whom our father left us in the childhood! I saw her with my father!!!!

Both looked at each other with pain reflecting in their eyes. !!!!!

Precap  Dristi and rakshit reach home and dristi reveals why she married him. 

RainOfDew thumbnail

Wow awesome updt

Loved Drikshit moments..their confession teasing nd lovely moments wid each other everything☺️😍

Rakshit told abt his father nd Drishti too told him abt her parents..wow lets see wht will happen next

Precap is interesting

Cont soon

plmzaq thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Awesome update 

Love it

Continue soon

Thanks for pm

chavi12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Nice update. Both shared their pain. Dhristi told about of pshachini killed her parents.how his father left them for pshachini.. waiting for next part

Saru... thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: obeled

She looked up into his eyes and found nothing but love. His soft voice and gentle hands reflected the feelings in his heart. She was so overwhelmed because she is not used to get so much love n warmth.  She slowly got up and cupped his face in her hands and gently kissed him on his eyes and snuggled into his arms again .

U liked this part??  Or disliked it?

Couldn't understand ur post dearie

Sobiya153 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Loved it totally ❤️

Heart to heart talk

Rakshit ki bekabu zabaann 🤪d proposal 🤣

Finally they shared their painful memories with each other at that moment I was 😭

Penned beautifully 

Plz update soon n  will be waiting for the next update 

Silver_dew11 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Beautifully written story it is..all the moments of drikshit were just so beautiful. Them opening up to each other about their pasts was even more good since it shows that they've finally accepted ewch other completely with each other's past's pain. I think this confession would make their bond and relation much more strong😊

Please update soon.. will be waiting for the next update👍🏼

Saru... thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: plmzaq

Awesome update 

Love it

Continue soon

Thanks for pm

Thanks for reading

Saru... thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Ariyatogether

Wow awesome updt

Loved Drikshit moments..their confession teasing nd lovely moments wid each other everything☺️😍

Rakshit told abt his father nd Drishti too told him abt her parents..wow lets see wht will happen next

Precap is interesting

Cont soon

Thanks rashi.