IMPORTANT: Regarding Celebrity Discussion Forum - Page 2

Posted: 4 years ago

Hi All,

I dont know if you all noticed that now members can Create topics on your favorite celebrity and it will appear on their profile page under "Discussions" tab.

For example:

https://www.indiaforums.com/person/vivian-dsena_10046/discussion

We want that our members utilize it as a dedicated forum for your favorite celebrity. And make sure that the title of your Topic is specific and should not be just the celebrity name. 

However I noticed that members are treating this as comments which it is not and we will be deleting all the +1 posts from there. And +1 posts will not be counted in our Ranking algorithm also. So we request members not to spam.

And definitely not a place to post "Good Morning" kinda post also. Forum rules apply.

Regards,
Vijay

Edited by vijay - 4 years ago

Plz tell me how post comment in our favorite celebrity .

Originally posted by br200910

Plz tell me how post comment in our favorite celebrity .

Well just commenting for the sake of commenting will not do any good. There are so many types of topics you can create which other fellow fans and the actor themselves will like to read about them.

Review their performance. What you like what you dont like about them (constructive feedback). Any news you got to hear about the actor.

There can be so many different topics that can be discussed ...  I am sure our creative members have more ideas than me on what all can be done. Please help me make a list on type of stuff that can be done on celebrity forum.

So please do not post.. missing you.. good morning and good night kind of posts, you are the king or queen kind of comments in discussion topics.

As we would eventually delete those type of topics and it will also decrease your post count and may even be given a warning for spamming the site.

Regards

Originally posted by vijay

Well just commenting for the sake of commenting will not do any good. There are so many types of topics you can create which other fellow fans and the actor themselves will like to read about them.

Review their performance. What you like what you dont like about them (constructive feedback). Any news you got to hear about the actor.

There can be so many different topics that can be discussed ...  I am sure our creative members have more ideas than me on what all can be done. Please help me make a list on type of stuff that can be done on celebrity forum.

So please do not post.. missing you.. good morning and good night kind of posts, you are the king or queen kind of comments in discussion topics.

As we would eventually delete those type of topics and it will also decrease your post count and may even be given a warning for spamming the site.

Regards

Well i really like this new feature... we got our forum kinda thing to discuss about our fav celeb :) but When u people will announce the celeb ranking?? 

Wait, so commenting section for celeb has been removed? That means there won't be ranking system as well? Or am i missing something? 

Regarding Discussion, if i understood correctly then it means we can create any normal meaningful discussion thread for our favorite celeb, irrespective of forum. And discuss everything from their on going projects to upcoming shows or past events? Ok i like this feature it's good👍

Lastly, can i make thread dedicated to their insta n Twitter posts in that discussion one? Posting tweets and insta posts of celebs are allowed? 

Edited by Ruthless.Slayer - 4 years ago

Originally posted by MaYa.B

this is utter useless change ,

Initially I thought I would ignore but we really want to know what you did not like about this feature and how we can improve it.

We have worked hard on this site and its evolvement is a continuous process so all constructive criticism is welcomed.

Cheers,

Awesome 👍 but sir I checked Gurmeet Choudhary profile page, there are only Geet forum random topics.

Punar Vivaah is also Gurmeet show then why there is no topic of PV forum ??

Edited by SillySoni - 4 years ago

Originally posted by SillySoni

Awesome 👍 but sir I checked Gurmeet Choudhary profile page, there are only Geet forum random topics.

Punar Vivaah is also Gurmeet show then why there is no topic of PV forum ??

Well since its a new feature so all new topics created after migration were tagged.

Hi, star plus forum has been using dated with meri biwi Ka sasural, forum which is sane as sarv gaana sampann forum. 

I do t under why a forum is opened in old name when new name has 2 similar forums running on star plus forums.

Trying to contact mods for sane no help. 

Can you please tell me, how can we contact mods over complaints not attended on making, hate trolls and actor bashing to be stopped. Look like India forums is meeting go for these people . 

Where is hinz?