•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Please comment here who like her dance

I love her classical dancing. I feel sometimes her guru is not up to the same level as she is. Another thing I don’t get is why Gita is holding back & giving some negative feedback as a Wes ha needs to broaden her dance style but if you look at it all kids are doing basically same genre or their expertise. This past weekend she had a lot of disco moves in her performance. I hope she stays & doesn’t get eliminated by stupid judge. 

Anwesha is superb graceful sharp-crisp dancer. She deserves to be in too 3. 

Originally posted by Dabulls23

I love her classical dancing. I feel sometimes her guru is not up to the same level as she is. Another thing I don’t get is why Gita is holding back & giving some negative feedback as a Wes ha needs to broaden her dance style but if you look at it all kids are doing basically same genre or their expertise. This past weekend she had a lot of disco moves in her performance. I hope she stays & doesn’t get eliminated by stupid judge. 

Anwesha is superb graceful sharp-crisp dancer. She deserves to be in too 3. 

Geeta ma is being very rude to them

Basically Geeta is being unfair & biased against Anwesha & her bharatnatyam dancing.  

👎🏻👎🏻 For Geeta

Edited by Dabulls23 - 4 years ago

I cant believe Anwesha comes in bottom 3 while another classical kathak dancer Dhairya does not.

I was afraid of her being eliminated past wknd.

I was sooooooooooooo sad to see naitik go while atleast  1 or 2 dancers are weaker to him.

I wasn't impressed with Bharat & his shishya's performace as there was not much dancing but more of a play.  concept was good for theatre but not for dance.