Ladies Special

Bindu Amar Kangana

bhshre95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
I feel now bindu amar kangana track is losing its plot. Its stagnated, maybe cvs don't know how to proceed with it. And its leaving a bad taste now.
Bindu- I would have really preferred her to just walk out of amar's life. First she says she is staying for mota pappa, now for amar. She knows amar and kangana love each other (she keeps repeating this every now and then which i find plainly disgusting ðŸ˜•) but still staying with amar. What if he never gets completely well. Will she stay with him forever despite knowing he doesn't love her CVs have done good character development for other two protagonists, they grey shades, not completely black or white, don't know why they have made her ms goody two shoes.

Amar- dude just grow a spine. This is one lost character😆. He really doesn't know what he actually wants from life, he's just going with the flow. Or maybe he just wants kangana and bindu both😡 In general i do like his nature, he is sweet, caring person, he is a kind of dream husband to any wife if we remove this kangana angle. But his lack of decisiveness between k and b is making me hate him, atleast let bindu go, he is snatching her right to have a happy life and maybe be with a person who loves her.

Kangana- I earlier thought she was a grey character but now they are turning her into a completely evil one maybe just to glorify bindu🥱 I would have loved if she remained grey and amar would fall for bindu despite kangana being a nice girl. But the CVs took an easy way out by turning her black, now amar really has no choice but eventually fall for bindu.every ex need not become a villian. I mean now she is ready to risk amar's life just to get him back and i wound be really disappointed if bindu blindly believes her. ðŸ˜•

Sorry for the long post but i had to take out my frustration with this track😆 please share your views and increase the forum activity 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kit0kat thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Is Kangana even divorced yet??
Agree to what you have stated.  But I have noticed that Amar is getting piffed with Kangana's behavior.   Soon he will see her true colors.  But this does not mean he can pick and choose between the two women and play with Bindu's feeling.  Should Bindu stay there because of Amar's uncle...Please..no.  
Kangana's character is a real turn off character.  She is possessive and extremely insecure.

This is out of context now.  They show Kangana as a doctor.  OK.. who wears those kind of heels and makeup in a hospital.  There is a dress code for doctors and for nurses.  In emergencies, doctors are running back and forth..  Should I even say more...

sunaina02 thumbnail
This track is very slow and I am just tired of it 
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: kit0kat

Is Kangana even divorced yet??

Agree to what you have stated.  But I have noticed that Amar is getting piffed with Kangana's behavior.   Soon he will see her true colors.  But this does not mean he can pick and choose between the two women and play with Bindu's feeling.  Should Bindu stay there because of Amar's uncle...Please..no.  
Kangana's character is a real turn off character.  She is possessive and extremely insecure.

This is out of context now.  They show Kangana as a doctor.  OK.. who wears those kind of heels and makeup in a hospital.  There is a dress code for doctors and for nurses.  In emergencies, doctors are running back and forth..  Should I even say more...

red:  No.  her father even doesn't remind her of this or has forgotten himself  but seems he is just hell bent in spoiling her.   I want him to meet Bindu and hopefully he will realise what he is doing when bindu gives one of her faiba's gyan.
bold:  her emergency is Amar hence running back and forth after amar ðŸ˜†

on serious note, CV's have to bring in a twist in this love triangle very soon otherwise we will keep on getting this slow space drama between these 3. 
Edited by Ms.S.K. - 5 years ago
ALONELOSTGIRL thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: bhshre95

I feel now bindu amar kangana track is losing its plot. Its stagnated, maybe cvs don't know how to proceed with it. And its leaving a bad taste now.

Bindu- I would have really preferred her to just walk out of amar's life. First she says she is staying for mota pappa, now for amar. She knows amar and kangana love each other (she keeps repeating this every now and then which i find plainly disgusting ðŸ˜•) but still staying with amar. What if he never gets completely well. Will she stay with him forever despite knowing he doesn't love her CVs have done good character development for other two protagonists, they grey shades, not completely black or white, don't know why they have made her ms goody two shoes.

Amar- dude just grow a spine. This is one lost character😆. He really doesn't know what he actually wants from life, he's just going with the flow. Or maybe he just wants kangana and bindu both😡 In general i do like his nature, he is sweet, caring person, he is a kind of dream husband to any wife if we remove this kangana angle. But his lack of decisiveness between k and b is making me hate him, atleast let bindu go, he is snatching her right to have a happy life and maybe be with a person who loves her.

Kangana- I earlier thought she was a grey character but now they are turning her into a completely evil one maybe just to glorify bindu🥱 I would have loved if she remained grey and amar would fall for bindu despite kangana being a nice girl. But the CVs took an easy way out by turning her black, now amar really has no choice but eventually fall for bindu.every ex need not become a villian. I mean now she is ready to risk amar's life just to get him back and i wound be really disappointed if bindu blindly believes her. ðŸ˜•

Sorry for the long post but i had to take out my frustration with this track😆 please share your views and increase the forum activity 

BINDU...   THE MATTER KI VO BHI AMAR SE ALAG HONA NI CHAHTI BUT ... SAATH BHI NI RH SKTI😔 ... KYUNKI... OUR DUMBO😡😡 ... DR. KO ABHI TK NI PATAA NI KI VO APNI LIFE ME CHAHTE KYA H😕... BANDE KO DONO HAATH ME LADDU CHAHIYE 🤣... AUR IDIOT KO BINDU KA PYAAR WALI FRNDSHIP BHI NI DIKHTI 😭 BINDU JST MOVE THIS HELL ... AND DR. BABU... JST GROW UP...  ISSE PHLE BAHUT DERR HO JAYE    ... BINDU AUR AMAR K LIYE...

BAKI SB JAYE GHUIYA K KHET ME... K BABY😡
Edited by SONAMM3110 - 5 years ago
suresh555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

I stopped watching this show once I realized that the Amar-Bindu-Kangana nonsense was not going to end anytime soon. Their's was the best story that the CVs have royally ruined. I would love to see mental kangana vanish into an another universe

LaalGulab thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I came through the post so late, but I love your character analysis. 

Kangana is pure evil, but the person who is just getting on my nerves is Amar. Like how did he even become a doctor with that level of stupidity