Dil Hi Toh Hai

Dil hi tou hai season 2 ! A sham or more

Akanksha29100 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 years ago
So finally an end to this con game on the name of web series and I couldn't be more happy about it and thats why I can't keep my hapiness inside so thought to finally rant it out. 

What an amazing last episode...like think about it, suddenly everything goes all lala land and the leads get together and then boom few seconds later, a car crash and makers think the audience won't be able to keep themselves from biting their nails and from churning on their seats to know further.

Ghanta ! Bilkul hi chutiya samjha hai kya ? 

In the episode when Ricky, told his daughters to become exactly  like their mother I went on complete- Hold on Hold on Hold on, Dont even think about it girls, Duniyaa kaat jayegi tumhara! 

Okay so we all are aware of how hum sab ka kaata hai season 2 se makers ne but what just makes me want to pull my hairs is How they completely butchered the character of Palak.

Like, I remember after so many years I watched a show on TV  after Kaisi ye Yaariyaan despite of my conscience which kept on screaming again and again that don't, its a balaji TV show, dont even think about it but ignoring it , I watched because after a very long time I saw a potential in a TV serial, I thought that maybe- maybe our TV industry is growing, maybe we will finally get something on a serial which will be dramatic but at the end would be reasonable but what a joke they made out of it and honestly I am left with a straight mindset, that I am never going to watch any indian daily soap which comes on TV again or at least it will again take me few years to even think to give it a shot. 

PS- what also disturbs me alot is how they brought it as a web series and literally made a joke of such a great platform .

People pay to watch on web so that they can get some real content instead of a whole f**kin filler series bitches and Dil hi tou hai season 2 is literally a spot on the whole Alt app since I have watched other series the app has provied like Bose, Broken but beautiful, Apaharan and even punch beat but this is absolutely and utterly pathetic to come as a web show!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bhshre95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5
Completely agree with you. They just made a joke out of audience. Frankly i didn't even bother to watch the last two episodes. Just saw updates in the forumπŸ˜†. Couldn't care less what happened as this season was just a crap and so much so that most of the people have become indifferent to what actually happens to the leads.
This season didnt have any real story. Only if mamta had confessed in the last episode of s1, we wouldn't have to go through this sham of s2πŸ˜† n seriously i am not going to spend even a penny on s3 if its there πŸ˜• 
ajacob31 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
I agree. Completely made a fool of the audience by creating the web series in TV serial format. What was Ekta Kapoor/ director/writer thinking. Had to wait till last episode  for Mamta's confession. It could have been done in the second or third episode, so the story could have taken a better direction.
Watched an Ekta Kapoor interview. She has already an n #( don't remember the #, may be 500) of scripts ready to be turned into web series. She is trying to create a web series factory instead of creating meaningful shows. 

Audience, wait for more crap fest!!!!

Edited by ajacob31 - 5 years ago