RoSid FF : My Cute Fan Girl Completed PG 38

Posted: 4 years ago

Rosid ss: my cute fan girl

Hi guys as u guys know this ss is based on my Rosid os: my cute fan girl so concept is the same but will try to explain more about situation is different.. guys I know I'm confusing u all but don't  know how to explain but will my best to write a gud ss and tomatoes and eggs r welcome..

Character Sketch:

Siddhant bhardwaj: Bollywood Super star and handsome dashing and most puresoul little bit mischievous and naughty and crazy guy...

Roli Diwadi: Normal middle class girl with lot of dreams about her future and about marriage and naughty mischievous girl and lovely nature...

Guys I'm giving roli and Sid character sketch because only they will be in this story..

Part-1

Early Morning A girl cuddling on her bed and opened her eyes when she opened the first thing see saw a handsome guy photo hanging in the wall and smiled widely and "gud morning my super star Sid baby' and then she wake up from bed and went to take bath and after sometime she came out of the bathroom warping towel around her and sit in front of the dressing table and started drying her hair and changed her dress and went down to have breakfast...

On the other side a big bungalow and lots of cars and beautiful garden and inside the house a big and beautiful room with red and black Combe paint and there was a king size bed in bed one handsome guy sleeping like baby and rolling around the bed and his sister comes and trying to wake m up but sir is that much tired he's not any ear to her words this makes her angry and she went to kitchen and came with a full bottle of water and pureed it in his face and he wakes up raffling his hair he was looking damn hot in wet wet hair and body and he looks so hot when he's in anger and said "cherry I will not leave u today wait ' said this he started running behind her and finnaly she came to Sid hand he slightly twist her ear she shout in pain "Bhai please leave my ear I'm sry na' she pleased him now he can't see his sister in pain do he leaves her ear and said "cherry baby u should not do like that again ok' asked her..

"Ok Bhai I will not do like for that u have to wake up on my voice ok' asked him..

"Ji meri ma I will wake up on ur voice ok' said Sid ..

Guys that's it for today and chapels and tomatoes and eggs r welcome..

Edited by Priya_Manish - 4 years ago

Sry for short update Im typing in my mobile because if I use my brother's laptop he will kill me so sry..

Part-2

Now roli getting ready for clg she is doing PG ..

Cheery's is Sid's one and only family because when they were kid their parents died in car accident so since then these Both r living for each other..

Sid started his career at 21 have gone through a lot of rejections and finally he got succuss in ad film and after that ad he became Prince charming for All girl including roli she became mad fan of Sid we can say that she started loving him at first sight ...

Now coming to story ..

Roli is getting ready for clg she came down to hall and eat and went to clg in her bike ( u know na hehe) ..

On the other side cherry getting ready for her first day of her clg she was so nervous about clg life ... 

"Cherry don't get nervous baby everything will be alright' said Sid 

"Bhai u r saying this easily but I don't know how will go this clg life god and that raging god plz save me from that' said cherry..

After long time Sid finnaly convenienced cherry that nothing is there to nervous everything will be alright so she finally got ready and Sid dropped her in clg ...

Senior r raging freshers in this cheery was coming with a pale face one senior notice her and called her "oi girl come here' cheery got so much scared and slowly going towards the senior and stand in front of them..

" Hy girl what's your name' the senior asked.

"Wh.. who... I'm cherry bhardwaj' said cherry with a pale face..

"Oh so do some dance with as na baby' said him..

"No I won't ' said cherry..

"How dare u to say no to me ha ' he shouted,, cherry got scared and she got little bit tears on her eyes then she saw that the senior trying to touch her...

One hand stopped him and give nice slap in his cheeks and he fall down then he saw one girl slapped him and got angry and try to hit her but again get a tight slap and again he fall whole clg is laughing at him and that girl it's none other than our sherni roli..

"Oi don't dare to touch any girls with out their permission understand idiot' asked roli he noted and went..

"Thank you for saving me form that guy' said cherry

" Hy y u saying thanks and all ok leave which class u r' asked roli ,cherry said the class for the coincidence they r classmates and they were so happy..

"Hy what ur name' asked cherry..

" Roli .. roli Diwadi and u' asked roli..

"Hi I'm cherry bhardwaj' said cherry..

"Bhardwaj is u sister of the Siddhant bhardwaj' asked roli in excitement..

"Yes I'm his sister y u r asking like this' asked roli but got no answer roli was like statue , cherry shook roli  and asked "Hy where u went' " array yaar u r saying ur my Sid baby's sister seriously' said roli in excitement.

"Sid baby ha roli is u loving him like other girls' asked cherry roli blushed little bit but didn't show it to cherry and said "no yaar I'm just a fan of him nothing else ok ' ..

"Oh ok roli I believed come we will go to class otherwise we will get shout for sure' said cherry..

"Ok ok come' said this she pulled cherry to class..

Ok guys it Is for today will next tomorrow or today evening and thanks for the suggestion Himani Di and Sarah Kutty for making me to write SS  and ya chapels tomatoes and eggs r welcome...

Edited by Priya_Manish - 4 years ago
oyeee Congo di baby. new ss from you really excited to read moreee and update soon because the above parts are fabulous
Originally posted by sarahrosid

oyeee Congo di baby. new ss from you really excited to read moreee and update soon because the above parts are fabulous
Oi tq di... Will give update soon but u too have to give update ok di Kutty..😉😉😉
My gsty back with an ss...really nice darling...waiting for next...
Wow super congo for new ss nice start waiting for next eagerly update soon
New SS! Aww... Nice start... Update next soon..
Originally posted by Kavya_rosid

My gsty back with an ss...really nice darling...waiting for next...
Ya gsty I'm back... No tq baby...
Will give soon😉😉
Originally posted by himani_rosid

Wow super congo for new ss nice start waiting for next eagerly update soon
Tq di .. will update soon di😉😉😉
Originally posted by manasa5124

New SS! Aww... Nice start... Update next soon..
Tq Dr..will update soon😉😉