Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Emerald_18 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Haha there u go ...I'm happy it's a finale week...never wished this for DHTH but I'm happy now it's getting over... can't see more drama
Why I feel VP is game in this with Palak ? Somehow I don't know maybe ðŸ˜•

mysterygirl123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Emerald_18

Haha there u go ...I'm happy it's a finale week...never wished this for DHTH but I'm happy now it's getting over... can't see more drama

Why I feel VP is game in this with Palak ? Somehow I don't know maybe ðŸ˜•

Even I feel he is in this ... I think that will be the final "unexpected" revelation. But if VP is in this already, it can only mean that he has already signed Rishabh's papers and wants them back ...else there is no need to do this drama.

OR ...someone else is working along with Palak maybe ...maybe the doctor? ðŸ˜† or maybe Rithwik himself? ðŸ˜• ... maybe he is actually working with Palak this time and pretending to the family that he still hates Palak ...after all he did see her going into Rishabh's room
Edited by mysterygirl123 - 5 years ago
Max789 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Dil hi toh hai season 2 every promo has been a disappointment and heart breaking to watch and this last and final one is like reached its peaks disappointment not because VP is dying (he won't I know) but everyone bitch about palak and curse her I hate that I want palak to leave this noon house at finale episode telling Ritwik that she doesn't trust him just like she said in the promo and leave him and in next season I want Ritwik's journey to gain palak's trust with his family .
Emerald_18 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mysterygirl123

Even I feel he is in this ... I think that will be the final "unexpected" revelation. But if VP is in this already, it can only mean that he has already signed Rishabh's papers and wants them back ...else there is no need to do this drama.

OR ...someone else is working along with Palak maybe ...maybe the doctor?  😆 or maybe Rithwik himself? ðŸ˜• ... maybe he is actually working with Palak this time and pretending to the family that he still hates Palak ...after all he did see her going into Rishabh's room

I somehow feel the doctor too is involved along with VP...but why the heart attack drama to make it more dramatic ..let's see wat happens in the finale have anyways given up on any form of creativity from the so called creatives of DHTH S2..🥱
Max789 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Emerald_18

I somehow feel the doctor too is involved along with VP...but why the heart attack drama to make it more dramatic ..let's see wat happens in the finale have anyways given up on any form of creativity from the so called creatives of DHTH S2.. 🥱

it is not heart attack drama , it's death drama and exclusively only for noons to bitch more about palak and insult and for Ritwik to just kill her on the spot ðŸ¤¢ Edited by Nickzy - 5 years ago
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
So I don't understand what the point of this season was. It has been so disappointing! What's this drama in the finale week?!
mysterygirl123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Mamta i think is the partner in crime with Palak. Remember Setu told Palak to tell everything to Mamta? Maybe she did
kankabhor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
What is this now??😕 Are they even planning to show revelation?
Emerald_18 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mysterygirl123

Mamta i think is the partner in crime with Palak. Remember Setu told Palak to tell everything to Mamta? Maybe she did

Possibly she did but u mean she told mamta about Rishab as well?