Breaking News, India Attacks Pakistan - II

Posted: 5 years ago
J&K: Central Government has sanctioned additional 400 individual bunkers for Poonch and Rajouri districts with 200 additional bunkers for each district.The bunkers would get built in the next one month as per the prescribed specifications.
#UPDATE Handwara encounter: Two terrorists have been killed, operation in progress. Five security personnel have lost their lives in the encounter which has been going on for the last three days. #JammuAndKashmir
In the last few days i have posted my views on the guardian, metro etc ke fb pages publishing articles on India -Pak situation and i have come to realise the general delusion that Pakistanis in general carry and the three step melt down they have when u post about how pak is harboring and supporting terror and is a rogue nation and that abhinandan had to be released as per geneva convention. the three step meltdown as follows :

1) first response will what abt Kulbhushan Jadhav u couldnt save him using Geneva Convention ( bhai he is not even bound by that convention but the breach was of VCCR)
2) Your warmongering india media is mileading you
3) Targeting of Hinduism starts!

^^ The delusion and denial and the indirect support for terrorism amongst the majority of avg pakistani's across the globe is just unbeliavable!
I see no end to the problem from their end the sol has to come from india! Edited by -RD- - 5 years ago
Originally posted by -RD-

In the last few days i have posted my views on the guardian, metro etc ke fb pages publishing articles on India -Pak situation and i have come to realise the general delusion that Pakistanis in general carry and the three step melt down they have when u post about how pak is harboring and supporting terror and is a rogue nation and that abhinandan had to be released as per geneva convention. the three step meltdown as follows :

1) first response will what abt Kulbhushan Jadhav u couldnt save him using Geneva Convention ( bhai he is not even bound by that convention but the breach was of VCCR)
2) Your warmongering india media is mileading you
3) Targeting of Hinduism starts!

^^ The delusion and denial and the indirect support for terrorism amongst the majority of avg pakistani's aross the globe is just unbeliavable!
I see no end to the problem from their end the sol has to come from india!

This is the result of inbreeding, you are wasting your time trying to reason with them, just mock/abuse/troll them, that's the only thing they're good for. ðŸ˜†
1) Will war end Kashmir issue forever ? Will it finish JEM from the root ? If anyone can give the guarantee for this , then let's go for it

2) Did the families of War Mongers fill the form to join Army ? " War nahin karni toh Army kiyun join ki ? " ( toh jao khud join karo if you want a war ) ... "War chahiye to causality toh hongi hi -Bhakt" , toh casualties bhakton ki ho who want War , Army ki kiyun ?

3) when will Modi address the nation as a PM instead of throwing Jumle about the War through political rallies as a BJP leader ?

4) When will we get the answers about Pulawama Attack? Was RAW sleeping ? How come no intelligence agency got any news about the attack . Asking the valid questions from the Govt is NOT anti nationalism .

5) GOVT is By the people and For the people . PM has some responsibility for the whole nation , when trolls are instructed to harass the people online who question the govt, then there is something wrong with the govt & democracy.

6) Govt is blaming the opposition for playing politics while they are playing it the most but trolls and News anchors have become Gandhaari.

7) Nirmala Sithataman's Josh is missing since Uri movie screening 😆

P.S. kuch yaad aaya

- RDB's dialogue "Inn netaon ke ( new addition - Bhakton ke ) khud ke kitne bacche hain Army mein, aaj hum yeh poochna chahte hain inse "

- Border's song - Mere Dushman Meri Bhai, Mere Humsaaye

- Haqeeqat's song - Ab Tumhare Hawale Watan Saathyo ( who understands the pain of Army , Army men's family now ? ) Now it's " we want WAR 🤢 if you don't want it then you are Gadaar- Modi's New India
Originally posted by TheRowdiest

1) Will war end Kashmir issue forever ? Will it finish JEM from the root ? If anyone can give the guarantee for this , then let's go for it

2) Did the families of War Mongers fill the form to join Army ? " War nahin karni toh Army kiyun join ki ? " ( toh jao khud join karo if you want a war ) ... "War chahiye to causality toh hongi hi -Bhakt" , toh casualties bhakton ki ho who want War , Army ki kiyun ?

3) when will Modi address the nation as a PM instead of throwing Jumle about the War through political rallies as a BJP leader ?

4) When will we get the answers about Pulawama Attack? Was RAW sleeping ? How come no intelligence agency got any news about the attack . Asking the valid questions from the Govt is NOT anti nationalism .

5) GOVT is By the people and For the people . PM has some responsibility for the whole nation , when trolls are instructed to harass the people online who question the govt, then there is something wrong with the govt & democracy.

6) Govt is blaming the opposition for playing politics while they are playing it the most but trolls and News anchors have become Gandhaari.

7) Nirmala Sithataman's Josh is missing since Uri movie screening 😆

P.S. kuch yaad aaya

- RDB's dialogue "Inn netaon ke ( new addition - Bhakton ke ) khud ke kitne bacche hain Army mein, aaj hum yeh poochna chahte hain inse "

- Border's song - Mere Dushman Meri Bhai, Mere Humsaaye

- Haqeeqat's song - Ab Tumhare Hawale Watan Saathyo ( who understands the pain of Army , Army men's family now ? ) Now it's " we want WAR 🤢 if you don't want it then you are Gadaar- Modi's New India

if YOU have a solution, then come forward with it naa... rather then mocking n questioning people who are at least trying to do something...

and dont shield the opposition... they stooped so low as to questioning IAF and accusing it of being in cahoots with the government... pathetic jerks, their insecurities were full on, on display...
It is ABSOLUTELY laughable that western media and Pakistanis are laughing and making fun of India. Oh well, it is often empty vessels that make the loudest noise! If these people want to support terrorism then India will just sit back and think "I told you so" when more innocents die at the hands of that terror country.Edited by ZackKnightRocks - 5 years ago
Originally posted by ZackKnightRocks

It is ABSOLUTELY laughable that western media and Pakistanis are laughing and making fun of India. Oh well, it is often empty vessels that make the loudest noise! If these people want to support terrorism then India will just sit back and think "I told you so" when more innocents die at the hands of that terror country.
  What you sow is what you reap!
Don't want to sound insensitive here but they will get back the same thing they are doing. If they think terrorism is a joke then it is a joke on them not on us. It's not like there country is far from terrorism or terror attacks didn't/don't happen there.

& for people of my country, I just wish people stop treating these people as some high class people as they do here some times.
Amar Sinha, INVerified account @SenseandC_sense 
More

Anger in Iran at Pakistan was missed in the wake of Pulwama. Pakistan has 3 fronts open at the same time. May become too hot to handle even for the supremely confident and smug ISI.

many people and news agencies are saying that Maulana Masood Azhar is dead ... Hope its true ðŸ˜³

News18Verified account @CNNnews18 
More

#BREAKING: Reports suggest Maulana Masood Azhar is dead, he died on March 2. To be formally announced after intimation from Army hospital, Islamabad: Top Intel Sources. Input: @manojkumargupta, @Zakka_Jacob with more details CNN-News18 is trying to independently verify the news

TIMES NOWVerified account @TimesNow 
More

#BREAKING Reports suggest that Maulana Masood Azhar is dead. | Reports yet to be confirmed. | Pradeep Dutta shares details.

Big breaking: masood azhar is dead

Edited by NathuPyare - 5 years ago