Muskaan

Real tears for reel villain

Jayshree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 5 years ago

Real tears for reel villain

Star Bharat's popular show, Musakaan, never fails to impress its viewers with different twists every week. Sudesh Berry, a popular face on the show has been one of the most talented actors in the industry and is gaining a lot of appreciation for his negative role in the show. Cast and crew on the set is always swearing by the many surprises of his acting skills.

Recently, the actor left the crew speechless in a shoot sequence, where Sirji thought he lost his son, Raunak forever and had cried his heart out but without the help of glycerin.

Speaking on the same Sudesh reveals, "It was the most emotionally challenging scene I have ever been in. When I'm acting, I live and breathe that character to the fullest. Acting becomes easy when you connect to the character. Also, I am very close to my son in real life. Thinking about it made me more emotional that I didn't need any glycerin and tears just poured out. Sources from the set also revealed that he immediately called up his son as soon as he finished shooting.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

narendra.d.modi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

This  fellow  fkn  teerath  name like  prasad  and dinn dahade  sitting with brothel head early morning.

Yuckssss...how much he must be earning from this dirty thing.  Few lakhs only