Ideal companions - Meghu-Mandar

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
I hope they don't change either of them...or.. get rift in between them..
I know it is required for story...still it should be short lived one... should be resolved soon...

I really like their chemistry and ...middle class life...with...full of spirit, trust on each other and love!
i agree they are an inspiration. these two characters are so well put together. 

they both are actually the ones with a better plot..i don't expect much from prathna & now i'm losing interest in bindu as she isn't ready to leave amar just for the sake of mota papa...i wish they show a healthy conversation where mota papa needs to understand from bindu's POV...
Meghu is just too cool and brings a smile whenever she is on screen. She has a magical presence with her lively, bindaas attitude. Love her advices and thoughts...b it related to Bindu or Prarthana. It's spot on. Such maturity and clarity in thoughts. The only time she gets confused in her decisions...the way she relies on her Fil or Mandar is so so real...
I am watching this show mainly for Meghu Mandar and Viraj... 😃

Hats off to the team for writing such positive characters and selecting apt actors for these roles. 
Edited by allizzwell - 5 years ago