Ladies Special

why prathana's mom does not like viraj?

babu2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
she makes weird faces whenever Viraj's name comes...why is that? she doesn't like Viraj?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sandhir.candy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
More like doesn't want her to get married
On one hand, she understands it's her age to get married but doesn't want to lose the only breadwinner of the house & once again slip in to the poverty that she has faced in her life😛

She is a Selfish person for whom her comfort is more important than her child's happiness.

Atleast that's my conclusion, could be wrong
StrangeStories thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It is weird but they haven't given much clarity in regards to Prarthana's mom's thought process. It might be her showing a bit of protectiveness towards her daughter and possibly having some underlying insecurity in relation to Prarthana being the one who's income they all rely on. I think someone also mentioned she may be concerned about the (possible?) age difference between Viraaj and Prarthana as well. For all we know, she could just be worried about the perception people in their society will have about Prarthana knowing that she is constantly spending time with Viraaj. There could be a lot of factors to it, but I guess we really won't find out until the makers reveal it. 
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
i guess whenever her name gets mentioned with viraj, like when prathna's bro said that she thinks like viraj, she did seem confused. I think, like any mother, she is worried for her child's future but since she is the only breadwinner of the family...how will the future look? Also, the society's views might hurt her also...i wonder what prathna's brother really does as it doesn't look like that he goes to college for education ...unless he quit studying...why isn't he able to get a job? 
kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
I guess she thinks that viraaj  doesn't work well..struggling in his life ..and younger than prathana..those reason never make happy to our traditional mamitas😆
prernacda thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: babu2008

she makes weird faces whenever Viraj's name comes...why is that? she doesn't like Viraj?

She does not want to lose the goose that lays golden eggs...and prathna to have a life of her own
As she is spineless, and cannot handle her husband alone...
A4Anjie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4
Or thinking their age difference,  she might be worried about...society ...if P gets rejected by V family...etc...
LoveSana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I first thought that it was about the bread winning but then she also said that she understands that maybe Prathana wants her own family her own house. I think that she might be worried about what happens if Prathana falls for Viraj and he doesnt reciprocate. Why would viraj want a wife that is older than him. I dont like how they side lined this track because of Bindu. They should have made this a track of its own. They didnt show Viraj falling in love either. 
sheeluneelu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
So the main reason is Viraj is Prarthana's asst n he is not rich now it's clear 
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
For sure now her mum will like Viraj ðŸ˜†  as soon as she finds out he is a rich guy.  In fact she will pressure Prathana to make up with Viraj