Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2

Prerna Sharma to Prerna Basu in 1 week- 1 promise unfulfilled

adyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Another promise from Anurag .
I just hope he keeps at least one .
He is going to sort everything out he says , don't expect that from him .
If he just keeps his stand and support Prerna , at this point , that's enough 😊 .

Komolika is a psycho , who should go already .'

Also I think mishka dies , idk whyEdited by AdyaXoxo - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adyaa thumbnail
As beautiful , intense and raw the confession was , star plus by promoting it as AnuPre ki shaadi probably ruined it for some people , at least for me.
Before all of their antics , I was like confession will happen don't know about wedding as there is ambiguity .
With them we should take what happens , literally, for a face value .
Rest nothing is sure
adyaa thumbnail
Also , can anurag remember his promise for like a day ?
mily_mathew thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
No yaar on Feb 9th someone in Basu house is dying
after that it's the mystery how that person died.
adyaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: mily_mathew

No yaar on Feb 9th someone in Basu house is dying

after that it's the mystery how that person died.

I think the biggest mystery is whether Anurag Basu is going to suffer from amnesia or not ?
I'll call it partial amnesia as he will forget all his promises to Prerna only
Arshig8 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Confession was really beautiful. as you said if SP wouldn't have prompted the wedding instead they would have promoted confession .
UKGirl22 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
So now we know that the theme of this serial was and is and always will be the same. This is a story about two people who will not end up together. May get married to other people - who knows...but they will never be together.
adyaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: UKGirl22

So now we know that the theme of this serial was and is and always will be the same. This is a story about two people who will not end up together. May get married to other people - who knows...but they will never be together.

It's basically regressive crap .
If Balaji or Ekta Kapoor thinks that " those love stories where they are always there for each other but not with each other
Then damn , it's 2019.
People got better jobs and shows to watch than this
adyaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: Arshig8

Confession was really beautiful. as you said if SP wouldn't have prompted the wedding instead they would have promoted confession .

The thing is , first we get to know Moloy dies .
That's a jolt .
Then , the oh so wonderfully promising promo that came out today .
I was still hopeful . Today's episode was going to be worth it .
Then comes the episode , where we are basically told all of anurags promises are a joke .
abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
I am kind of silent member of the forum , today I want to post something because of many reasons.
Today's episode was really beautiful , the proposal was the best thing and the kind of proposal we were waiting after prerna's dream sequence and it was really worth it. One of the most beautiful and natural proposal on ITV.

And I know many of us were actually waiting for the marriage (blame Star plus for all the hype of the marriage when no one actually was expecting and would have fine with confession) but it hasn't happened but I feel it actually goes with Anurag's character. Anurag marrying Prerna today would have been against his character sketch, because he is still engaged to Mishka without breaking it how could he marry prerna. It would have been really wrong if he did that as he was always being righteous one even confession was done only after prerna asking him why? So today's episode if we ignore Star plus and it's stupid antics was in sync with characters , even prerna sharing her fears both were in character. And maybe I am in minority but I still think marriage will happen because of Naveen Babu, Anurag will take such step only at gun point ( though there are .1 hopes on this one).

And also people thinking show will go down drains because of promo I think the only bad things about promo were chances of Moloy dying who is one of positive character and also without giving at least a week of light hearted episodes other than that promo is fine because Anurag wasn't accusing prerna about anything and like Parth said there will be misunderstandings but AnuPre will deal it together.

I know actors say whatever PH asks them to say but fact is KZK is different from other Ekta shows not implying storyline about about audience. Here audience won't take everything they throw it's already proved how Komolika was rejected and they have to shift to AnuPre bringing Naveen back so I feel even if they try to screw audience will give their verdict in just a week and they have to put their shit back again.

And I also just want to add let's just the episodes without thinking about future and especially spoilers which are mood killers. The day they screw it badly everyone can move from it. Hoping they deal this track carefully it has so much potential and can be good like kidnapping track not talking about direction and editing but characters 

PS:Sorry if I offended anyone.

And Star plus stop giving misleading promos you dumb heads

Edited by abhiya_12 - 5 years ago