Posted: 5 years ago
Big B's captions are giving me an information overload๐Ÿ˜†
So he said this too

"Kiran Rao Aamir Khan .. Aamir is out of town .. "
maha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: cricketfan1

I kept telling but nobody listened...Just by seeing a few pictures and videos, people are able to tell the entire chemistry biology of every relationship...๐Ÿ˜†

Excatly...๐Ÿ˜†

Word Count: 1

rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
What's happening? Katrina and Anushka at the reception. Shweta hugging Ash. Rohit Bal attending the reception with Sid. Can't choose which one is more surprising ๐Ÿ˜† Everyone looks decent for a change. Deepika looks better with the sneakers and without the train ๐Ÿ˜†
P.S. Sona looks stunning. Damn what a transformation. She is a good actress IMO (I don't think Lootera was a fluke) so I hope she does something substantial at least now. A film with Ranveer would be great cos the two of them have wonderful chemistry.
LegolasGondolin thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: SRK-BEBO

What a great turn out. Surprsingly all seems very well dressed than in award fucntions.

All of them had fun

most of the attendees tweeted about how much fun it was ..
Wish we got to see more pics and videos

I want a pic of rani , aish, DP-KAT
LegolasGondolin thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Word Count: 0

maha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
this pic says a lot..
Waheed Rehman was also there ...Jaya wanted Aish to meet Wahidaji๐Ÿ˜ณ

Paachaa thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cricketfan1

Vidya is like that fangirl who somehow got to sneak in and now she can't get enough of taking selfies with all the favorites... โค๏ธ

Word Count: 0

576281 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~*sindhu*~

Hum bhi toh pic dekhke hi comment kar rahe hai.๐Ÿ˜† But I stand by this. They were just enjoying themselves. Not camera conscious wala set up pose. So this is the truth ๐Ÿ˜† I guess Shweta is not very fond of papz so she gets all awkward and weird around them and that leads to gossip.

No what I kept telling was about how they may indeed be having some differences like people from any other normal household but nothing as disastrous as people kept imagining...Even at my home my brother and I fight like enemies - we even swore(multiple times) to kill each other..๐Ÿ˜†...But at other times we are like each other's shields...Families mein hota hai ye sab...doesn't mean they are going to separate and stop seeing each other's faces...:)
Eggon_Snow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
NIKITIN DHEERVerified account @nikitindheer
More

Had a fantastic time at the #deepveer reception..both @deepikapadukone and @ranveersingh are the best hosts..wish them a lifetime of happiness and love..nothing but love for them..

Eggon_Snow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Supermodel

Word Count: 1