Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1103978 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
I liked Anu's Mehendi outfit the best too .. <3! Bright outfit, simple hair and make up! Sometimes "Less is more"..
Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: 4thPrincoholic

Then you must appreciate such blouse tops ..😆.
Why do girls choose such blouse design .. emphasizing that they have two distinct ones .. it shouts "come see my twins right here" !🤣

jokes asides, I don't really find cleavage shows attractive, I dunno but I feel more uncomfortable than the girls herself 😆
1103978 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Thug-Leader

jokes asides, I don't really find cleavage shows attractive, I dunno but I feel more uncomfortable than the girls herself 😆

I don't mind the cleavage show .. it depends who's doing it! .. Some look very elegant and some trash.. mostly "trash" I think so too! ... though the pic I shared it's the design of the blouse which I dislike ... "embroidery and border" making sure it highlights the "girls" as if we will miss them otherwise! ... not sure if what I said made sense! 😆 ...
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: 4thPrincoholic

Deepika looking much better in this last event of hers .. though even this look has "been there done that"! ... hard for stars to come up with new looks I suppose .. Just didn't like the same use of colors ... [[ Red, gold and lots of bling]] ... Ranveer looked dapper in his glasses and black tie ..<3

Even "Ritika" in BLACK again ... Ritika has worn Black in all reception parties .. even if favorite color, too much for Groom's sister .. why no variation?! 🥱

Loved the body hugging dressed of Kareena, Anushka and Sonakshi! .. Anushka always had good bod! .. But Kareena and Sonakshi have worked hard .. <3!

The 3 of them looked like a dream and then of course there was SRK
TheSupergirl thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
My RK didn't attend 😭
Actually achcha hai. DP has used him for publicity even after 10 yrs supposedly even when she was prepping for her wedding with RS. So good he didn't go. But im sure he didnt miss it on purpose. Surely must be shooting. Alia n Ayaan also didn't go.
blue-ice. thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheSupergirl

My RK didn't attend 😭

Actually achcha hai. DP has used him for publicity even after 10 yrs supposedly even when she was prepping for her wedding with RS. So good he didn't go. But im sure he didnt miss it on purpose. Surely must be shooting. Alia n Ayaan also didn't go.

why should anyone care if it was on purpose or not...DP is his ex...and no one should question if he didn't attend...Did Veeru attend Anushka's wedding?? Nahi na?? Comfort level ki baat hai..😛
TheSupergirl thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.

why should anyone care if it was on purpose or not...DP is his ex...and no one should question if he didn't attend...Did Veeru attend Anushka's wedding?? Nahi na?? Comfort level ki baat hai..😛

Kissi ne kuch kahaa kya iske baare mein?
But im sure he didn't not attend because DP is his ex. He must be busy shooting. Their relationship was like 10 yrs ago. Everyone moved on except probably DP who kept using him for publicity even while planning her wedding with RS. Come to think of it, its so cheap. But yeah, im happy he didnt attend because of this reason. Aata tab bhi log mazaak udaate.
Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Ambani has to be Vella in life to juggle between Bollywood weddings... aaye to aaye thoda attention dressing sense pe bhi de do...
blue-ice. thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheSupergirl

Kissi ne kuch kahaa kya iske baare mein?
But im sure he didn't not attend because DP is his ex. He must be busy shooting. Their relationship was like 10 yrs ago. Everyone moved on except probably DP who kept using him for publicity even while planning her wedding with RS. Come to think of it, its so cheap. But yeah, im happy he didnt attend because of this reason. Aata tab bhi log mazaak udaate.

Yeah SOME are talking about it...but eh...let them talk...its his wish ki usko apni EX ki wedding reception mein jaana hai ya nahi.😛
pallavi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Why or how did DP choose such bad dresses for all her reception parties?
Her gown here is so disappointing, the top part is okayish nothing extraordinary or gorgeous but the bottom part is meh...too much leg show, plus all those flounces makes it look like shes at Cannes and not at her own reception.
There are so many lovely gowns that the guests wore, why couldnt she get one like those? 😕

Anu, Nimrat, Aish, Aditi wore such lovely gowns and are looking beautiful.!
Loved Nimrat's gown, its so dreamy and romantic. even Kareena and Sonakshi's gowns are svelte and sleek
Juhi and Dia's dresses are lovely color, nice design, Raveena has overdone it a bit but still looks nice
Kajal Aggarwal is so pretty
Disha's enhancements are too obvious
Pooja Hegde wearing a gorgeous lehenga
Diana Penty looks chic as always, shes the real fashionista

Rekha and Madhuri's saris are gorgeous

Tiger looks dashing
Hrithik, Maddy and Arjun are unrecognizable, why wearing dark shades at a party?
Good to see Munna Bhai and Circuit together
Jim Sarbh is camouflaged with the rosy background 😆