Mere Sai

How To Keep This Forum Active?

Viswasruti thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Try our best to post a few words every day Nishita . People will come whenever they feel to come! Let us try first.🤗
Related image

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Try our best to post a few words every day Nishita . People will come whenever they feel to come! Let us try first.🤗

Related image

Ok.
:-)
Viswasruti thumbnail
Recently there is a new trend developed on Indian TV ! The creatives started producing Mytho serials and God-oriented ones and a few Historicals , and very few stick to their socio evil serials such as saas bahu serials! 
The group who watches God --Guru oriented serials normally won't try to interact with people much . That is the main reason behind this silent thread Nicita. ðŸ˜Š  
Image result for sai baba messages in english
SilverBell thumbnail
Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Recently there is a new trend developed on Indian TV ! The creatives started producing Mytho serials and God-oriented ones and a few Historicals , and very few stick to their socio evil serials such as saas bahu serials! 

The group who watches God --Guru oriented serials normally won't try to interact with people much . That is the main reason behind this silent thread Nicita.  😊  
Image result for sai baba messages in english

Ok I See.
angelic8219 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I watch but there is no one to discuss the track with. Actually I'm having this issue with other serials too. Where is everyone discussing? On Facebook? Twitter? YouTube? Hardly anyone on India- forums these days how is it still running?
SilverBell thumbnail
Originally posted by: angelic8219

I watch but there is no one to discuss the track with. Actually I'm having this issue with other serials too. Where is everyone discussing? On Facebook? Twitter? YouTube? Hardly anyone on India- forums these days how is it still running?

That's An Interesting Question. There Is Nobody On This Forum. Answer  Is Historical Serial Like Mere Sai Isn't Very Popular With People I Guess.
Viswasruti thumbnail
Nowadays all the forums are dull because of exams season. ðŸ˜Š
Pollyanna thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi. This is the only Indian to show that I watch. I am a big devotee of Baba and I know the show is quite popular especially in UK. I guess as there isn't the usual saas Bahu drams, panning cameras , rolling eyes etc there isn't much to discuss. But from next week I thought I will start a daily thread about messages from the episodes
Viswasruti thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pollyanna

Hi. This is the only Indian to show that I watch. I am a big devotee of Baba and I know the show is quite popular especially in UK. I guess as there isn't the usual saas Bahu drams, panning cameras , rolling eyes etc there isn't much to discuss. But from next week I thought I will start a daily thread about messages from the episodes

Please do it .😊 I am eager to read such good words.