Kumsumfan thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Girls
its strictly confidential but before we all quit this forum i have a good news for all of u
even though its not officially confirmed one of the sources tell me that an open ending means that SRPJMB can be revoked again at any point of time in the near future or probably in a few months time to continue the story where it ended now...
this is really good news ðŸ˜ƒðŸ˜ƒ
If by chance all does not go as planned and SRPJMB doesnt return by next year lets hope to see hussain and rest of the cast in other good shows..so all of u cheer up
lets all stay together friends in the wake of this great news and lets keep all discussions alive in this link from now on and bid goodbye to this beloved forum
NEW FC LINK:(Celebrityfanclub)
https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=5027039
Edited by Kumsumfan - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

littlelily thumbnail
really hoping what you say is true 
if srpjmb comes back with same cast..hussy ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜³ and continued story its the best ever news of my life but  guess we might have to wait a long time to see whether it happens or not
neverthless thank u so much swara fr sharing ths info ..it cheered me up now and i hope show continues definitely some time next year...😃
Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
I really hope that show comes back with the same cast.
fajarellahi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Mujhey bi yeh hi lag raha hai bcz last epi lagi hi nhi last epi or frd yaad hai writer ki woh insta post
Kumsumfan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: fajarellahi

Mujhey bi yeh hi lag raha hai bcz last epi lagi hi nhi last epi or frd yaad hai writer ki woh insta post

kya h writer ka insta id faja?
Kumsumfan thumbnail
lekin waqt toh lagega bahut wapas laane mei show ko shayad
neverthless i will watch if its the same cast only specially hussain ..as of now its unconfirmed but they do have a plan like this ..isiliye open ending 
Kumsumfan thumbnail
by the way faja as u r a ardent fan of hussain and tina please do discuss with us in the celebrity fan club section of hussain 
we will continue all our discussions there only henceforth
it will be our discussion place cum at/fc thread

Kumsumfan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Kumsumfan

by the way faja as u r a ardent fan of hussain and tina please do discuss with us in the celebrity fan club section of hussain 

we will continue all our discussions there only henceforth
it will be our discussion place cum at/fc thread
Link is this:
https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=5027039