leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
Open ending.
The ending is realistic and good. Enjoyed when Deepak got all those beatings. Atlast karma caught up with him. 

Sajni, I admire you for standing firm.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

littlelily thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: leavesandwaves

Open ending.

The ending is realistic and good. Enjoyed when Deepak got all those beatings. Atlast karma caught up with him. 

Sajni, I admire you for standing firm.

sajnis countdown was the only funny thing ..the quality of the show has deteriorated so much i am left bitterly dsappointed..i feel very bad for all the seasoned actors specially hussain and parvati 😭🤢
kaha jay aur jaya ki lovestory par poori kahaani thiki thi aur kaha end mei deepak ko maarte maarte show ka end hua ..ek dum bekaar aur behuda kism ka ending tha 
leavesandwaves thumbnail
Originally posted by: littlelily

sajnis countdown was the only funny thing ..the quality of the show has deteriorated so much i am left bitterly dsappointed..i feel very bad for all the seasoned actors specially hussain and parvati 😭🤢

kaha jay aur jaya ki lovestory par poori kahaani thiki thi aur kaha end mei deepak ko maarte maarte show ka end hua ..ek dum bekaar aur behuda kism ka ending tha 

The problem is that father and daughter would not have accepted the lies of Jay and his friends and father so easily. And if they had accepted them so soon it would have looked unbelievable.

I feel Deepak's drama had many funny moments and quite nail baiting.

Moral of the story. Lies are fun but they can be hurtful to some even if the intention is good.

The journey was quite interesting. It is not a typical show to show typical ending.

Edited by leavesandwaves - 5 years ago
nakuulfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: leavesandwaves

The problem is that father and daughter would not have accepted the lies of Jay and his friends and father so easily. And if they had accepted them so soon it would have looked unbelievable.

I feel Deepak's drama had many funny moments and quite nail baiting.

Moral of the story. Lies are fun but they can be hurtful to some even if the intention is good.

The journey was quite interesting. It is not a typical show to show typical ending.

@leavesandwaves yes dear the journey was very intersting thats why after 340 episodes and 1.5 years of such a show with such good comic timing all we expected at the end was for jay and family to live happily ever after..does it make sense for sajan to live a life forever in gareebi..if they came up with a new season i agree open ending would have suited but will jaya never get her memory back fully?Wouldnt they have atleast shown one scene of jay and jaya or the family reuniting in a ray of new hope of jay's love forever..all it takes is a good direction to execute a proper ending..i agree with every member on this forum sorry to say and i feel ending was extremely rushed off putting and tad bit too disappointing ..wouldnt even have a last look of jay properly ..I feel bad for the cast and crew who were forced to end it on such a note when the story was getting more interesting and at its peak ...
anyway all said an done like urmila tiwari mam replied to our FC last night that she also was disappointed with the abrupt end of the show and the production house and cvs are responsible for this fate ...

Edited by nakuulfan - 5 years ago
nakuulfan thumbnail
@leavesandwaves also dear i dunno whether you had a  connect with the show from the first episode or not..but if u watch the first 100 episodes of srpjmb you will realise what a beautiful journey it was for the whole chopr afamily who considered jay's love as the utmost importance
the crux of the story is 
jay's love for jaya
jay and jaya's reunion 
jaya getting her memory back and accepting jay as a rich guy without any conditions
lokhande and family changing their viewpoint that all the rich people are not arrogant but there are gems among them too 
deepak getting married

Out of these 5 points the show focused on,the 13th aug episode only showed jaivya reunion ,but at what cost?It may be a comedy show but what will be jaya's reaction on knowing jay is ameer?will deepak and sajni get married?will teh chopras spend the rest of their lives livibg a life of drama?is there no happily ever after for them?
comedy apart there's a thing that is the soul of the show and thats the plot ...with so many unanswered questions , literally no use of an open ending unless they had a season piped up again which they dont 

sabtv be the worst channel in history of tv to do this to such a beloved show with whom the audience and loyal fanbase shared such a emotional and comic connectedness
goodbye sajan re
Hussain i hope u come with a better channel a better project and the rest of the cast were commendable and i wish them all the best 

Edited by nakuulfan - 5 years ago
Kumsumfan thumbnail

I think those audience who have watched till august 20th are the lucky ones
we were fools to keep watching at 10:30 pm in the hope that the end would be good
the story ended the day when jaya regained her partial memory and the rab ne bana di jodi song track ..that was the logical end to the show.
this crappy track we endured only for the sake we would watch deepak and sajni get married and lokhande accepting jay as he is..but alas neither of the wishes were fulfilled
chalo koi nahi..hussain ne apna best diya h ..i hope to see him back with romance drama or reality shows next time ..for me the en di swhen jay and jaya hugged and had that moment of pure love and understanding between them and whole chopra family was feeling happy for jay ..
this is an unacceptable ending and i will never forgive sabtv for playing with audience emotions and even people who watched it very lightly with a comic connect like my parents know that this is not the end anyone expected ..
Goodbye srpjmb
love u hussain 

love u team 
❤️
leavesandwaves thumbnail
Open ending gives us some hope that another season is brewing if other sab tv shows dont work.
fajarellahi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Show khatam ho giya or pata thak na chala i missed last nite epi so can't comment but after reading all ur comment i don't want to watch at the end love ur work hussain
angelic8219 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sab shows always end abruptly you don't even realise it's the last episode. I hope it does come back but more likely they have more new shows in the pipeline and unless they flop badly they won't even think about it.
Kumsumfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: angelic8219

Sab shows always end abruptly you don't even realise it's the last episode. I hope it does come back but more likely they have more new shows in the pipeline and unless they flop badly they won't even think about it.

yeah we know the bitter truth but whom to blame ..sabtv is the worst channel on earth can't help their disgusting thinking ..even the actors r so pissed with this shocking decision