Poll Choice
Nimki Babbu
Nimki Abhimanyu
Sweety Abhimanyu
Mahua Tunne
Nimki Tunne
Login To Vote
Posted: 5 years ago
I honestly don't see Babbu heroic enough to ship him with Nimki. He is rash and evil. Moreover he has no control over his own decisions. Tettar Singh decided his political marriage Amaro decided his marital life with Nimki.
I would rather see Nimki with Abhimanyu. He loves her selflessly.

Who do you ship guys?
Don't tell me Rambachan and chachi😉
I dont find anything in Baboo. Even as an actor he is just useless. I understand his character is of that of a bad guy but then there are other people in the show who are supposedly negative.Bad characterization, bad acting,  bad fashion sense all put together in one man.
Having said that, I think Abhimanyu still is a better choice. But will this happen ? With Rambachan still in hospital and Nimki lying about her in laws and Tettar losing his chance to become the MLA, Nimki will still be Haveli's bahu and will continue to live life like this.
Nimki is  a good show. It is different  I like the fact that despite sadness in her life she chooses to be happy unlike other shows where the main heroine is so good that she irritates you.
I wanted nimki abhi but now they are giving us a lot of sweety abhi moments so don't know what to expect.

Still nimki is the only hindi show I watch and I love it
IMHO, Babboo- Nimki marriage should have never happened. It just ruined the essence of her character.

I don't know...Babbu and Nimki are married now...so 100% chances are Babbu will change and fall for Nimki...they'll live happily...something like that...
I always wanted Nimki with Abhimanyu but sadly makets have other plans😭