Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BarunFan1212 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Thanks for the PM. Lovely chapter.
Though you warned about less Arshi moments you haven't completely kept them away from this update. There was enough of them to wet our appetite.
Suraj is an interesting character from the beginning and you have maintained his character very well in this chapter too.

Shifali, a new character in this story and looking forward to know hiw she will progress with Suraj.

Hope in the next update Arnav will be back home and clear all his doubts about Khushi.

rosalineak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update...Shefali looks like a firebrand,hopefully Suraj can manage her.
I missed Arshi scenes. Bring him back ASAP and update soon.
Edited by rosalineak - 6 years ago
Annasabu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
yah! I found the chapter. OMO! awesome as ever but Arshi less. Hope you are doing well

Love

Anna
Daph78 thumbnail
Fantastic as always. So Suraj gets a partner ????? (Eventually?)Arshi slowly and steadily scale the huge gap in their relationship. Khushi has started feeling the baby
. Also appreciate the faster udate .
coderlady thumbnail
So now we know that from Khushi's side there was nothing much to tell Arnav about the doctor. Arnav read too much into it. He is at fault too for not clearing up his suspicions. He should not be forming the suspicions in the first place without understanding the whole picture.
matosarah thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: kayarose

Awesome update but arshi part was very small 😭. I know I know you already told us about that but what to do my heart is greedy to read more and more arshi. Please don't give that much space to extras in next partπŸ˜†. I know I know I am too greedy to talk about the next part right from the time I just read a fresh update. Hey Kay, no you should not have any complain with next Chapter. That is going to be all about our couple with here and there of our new couple...

It was good of arnav he talked about shaam and sorted the misunderstanding. And he is right in thinking about having a talk with khushi regarding her lieing or omitting the truth habit. It will reduce the misunderstandings and strengthen their bond. Oh my God khushi started to feel baby, it was such a emotional moment. There is going to come a day when they would sit and chat...but it is not right now. Yeyy, the baby moves now...I can't wait for them to have a babyπŸ˜ƒ
And yes that shefali is too rude. If she came to big city for opportunities and for escape from lecherous people then she should understand the risks of sleeping on station itself or living alone in apartment as there is no shortage of lecherous people in city in fact they are plenty here. Shefali is pretty sensible,yes she was not all warm and fuzzy with Suraj...It could be because she found him attractive and was trying to fight the feeling...I want it to get better between them...
Continue soon.

Word Count: 1

matosarah thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arshifan_priya

Lot of new characters.. hope it will be interesting ..but I missed Arshi scenes.. atleast both of them spoke abt that idiot and solved MU.. I really want Khushi to speak all things to Arnav...

There would be lot of Arshi scenes in next part...so no worries .
If these two speak and get everything resolved...we would be finishing it up in next two chapters...but that is not happening since we have I think 10 or so more parts left in this story...πŸ˜‰
Nilima2016 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update...hope all misunderstandings are cleared and Arshi stay together forever
hatelove2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome...cute conversation with Suraj.
matosarah thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arshifan_priya

Lot of new characters.. hope it will be interesting ..but I missed Arshi scenes.. atleast both of them spoke abt that idiot and solved MU.. I really want Khushi to speak all things to Arnav...

Hey Priya, Next time it would be only and only our fav couple...with sprinkles of Suraj and Shefali here and there...πŸ˜‰