Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dv19 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Hey Sarah,
How are you? Hope things are fine and smooth at your end.

Long due from my end for the comments. I have not been active for a while due to AD. Offlate trying to catch here and there.

Have been reading BBB from then till now. This story is so close to me because of the title. As one of my FF was named as BBB( bold and the beautiful).

Ok .. i dint cont that cos.. somewhere lost track of the story and now dont feel like writing.

Coming to BBB ..God.. seriously how can you write so much. Each and every updtae is long or longer with so many main plots and as many as sub plots.

Lots of characters. They have a story. You have given equal importance to other characters too... Loved it. They too have a story.

Arshi.. what to say about them. how much every I read it doesnt stop me from rereading.

Your arnav is very demanding and stubborn. Very possessive and crazy about her. Khush bound but still loves him to the core.

The current chapter said it all. He wants her to confide in him for all her problems. so much he loves her and the baby.

she should start communicating more with him than the plants and other people.

next chapter is baby talk and baby kicks and wifey and hubby meet.

Im eagerly waiting for the same.
Love.life2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Khushi putting herself and baby at risk going to crowded station all by herself after telling arnav she wont do anything to risk the baby and jerself. She is callous even after sending Suraj there. I don't blame Arnav at all for being angry with her lack of responsibility towards her ownself and her baby.
All she cares for is her family and what they would think or face so first she agrees to meet that snake and then runs to Nainital without caring if that would put her and her child at risk.

The baby kicked for the 1st time. Sadly Arnav isn't there but Khushi didnt tell him because her notions.
Arnav is so insecure. They are still not at a stage where they trust each other.

Arnav needs to get back to Khushi.
I don't understand why is he himself staying so long without realizing Khushi needs him or rather I don't trust her to take care of herself. His father like Nora said has a wife and best care possible.

He still is suspicious and Khushi isn't honest to him because what she wants is him telling her she is important too to him.

I hope the next update will have more about Arnav and Khushi.
I believe a writer should tell their story their way and it would be more interesting to read Arnav and Khushi and their complexities.

However imo neither Shefali nor Suraj are part of Arshi's life and their parts didn't go with the flow of the story.

Apologies I didn't mean to offend you. I have been a regular reader and love this story I wanted to say what I felt about it.

Edited by renee.bee - 6 years ago
Peppermint55 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Gossh I just loved the last line where his brows goes up n he says expalin... So manly n so possive n ready to pounce...wat have u done wid the fictional characters??? They make me blush... I literally feel them around me n them happening around...I was half asleep when I noticed the update... U literally have taken away my sleep..
I still wonder we r almost coming towards the end...whn will arnv knw her loyalty?? Pls pls don't make him feel guilty...I can't see a weak arnv...im anti arnv redemption!!!

Very sooon to say ...
Pls update fast...
Why did u stop there...I thought arnv would be back from us...seems another few weeks waiting
Edited by Peppermint55 - 6 years ago
anjubua thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful update, such a breath of fresh air, Shefali and Suraj will
well. 😉
Archu61 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks I found it and read it very nice to see that he realizes that khushie tends to hide things and try to fend for herself please let all the misunderstandings that he has had about her be revealed. What the connection with shefali is she going to be a positive character looking fwd to more

Ok I am here but where is the link of old threads?
Give me some time please
MmS21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
No words to appreciate... what a marvelous writing... are you for real? Too good..
kulfi89 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi just read both chapter 32 &33 in a go... Chapter 32 was a bit sad and exciting too(Arnav shyam part)... Just loved it... Thank God his chapter is over now only La is remaining and she is more dangerous than Shyam... But I feel the biggest problem between Arnav and Khushi is their miscommunication & misunderstanding... Hope they are more open with each other... And chapter 33 had very less of Arshi... Plz being back Arnav soon...
mad97 thumbnail
Thanks for the awesome update. Happy to see that Arnav and Kushi are having conversations, without any fights and paving the path to normal doemstic life.
Eagerly waiting for next update and please add me to the list to get acces to your blog [email protected]. Thanks!
ifsaal044 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
You got us all worried for Khushi now.
I have to say, waiting for Arnav's return gave me some unpleasant reminders of having to wait for return to the show. How long has it been and a small sentence put me right back there.