Views

Users

Frequent Posters

matosarah thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: sunitikapoor

Interesting teaser...you have stored something for Suraj

70% of the chapter is about Suraj and Shefali. Hope you would like to read about them.
matosarah thumbnail

Originally posted by: jdd1959

Congrats on new thread...

Eagerly waiting for interesting update...

Thanks dear...just about to post the next part in few mins.
matosarah thumbnail

Originally posted by: Srilathalolla

Dont forget our Lovely pair ARSHI 😛

Omg...never...He is coming back in next Chapter...so mostly what they could do in here was just chat...and they did...😉

matosarah thumbnail

Originally posted by: corie

Interesting. Waiting to read the chapter. Hope no misunderstanding will occur.

No, there won't be...this would be one part...which doesn't have much about Khushi and Arnav and more about Shefali and Suraj
matosarah thumbnail

Originally posted by: raji_sudha

Hey ritz , Its raje hope u remember me.Well dont take me wrong for not commenting till now.my son born on jan1 this year.His name is Adhirohan Aadithya.Currently in his 7th month.He took all of my time.Thats why but still i read your stories whenever he would spare his poor mother not complaining though i would spent my lifetime taking care of him.

Please please forgive this poor soul for not giving your well deserved comments.
You wrote awesome dear.In some time being a mother i can relate to kushi's feelings.By the way awesome teaser looking forward for it.So going to bring new characters eh???? Hope they dont make the situation more worst.You pen down every characters so brilliantly that i qm not able to resist its charm.please please do pm me.Dont stop pming please...

Rajjjiii my darling...so that's where you have been taking care of this munchkin and being a Mommy❤️🤗...Many Congratulations dear...Adhirohan Aadithya is such a sweet name and I know at this age kids need Mommy's full attention.
No need to ask for any forgiveness dear...I can't even imagine how busy you must be..It is more than a full time job you have on your hands😆

The story, I know is moving at snail pace, since I had been equally busy...although I wish I have golu-molu excuse...but mine is more PIA kind of excuse about work😆..and for past few months, my creative juices were drained out due to this work...Now getting back on track...hopefully it would remain so...
Please make your presence felt from time to time...It feels good...Sometime, I feel bad and miss those regular ones who had dropped off due to my negligence . But the brave and kind souls who are still with me...I can only send them hugs and kisses and my commitment to finish this one soon.
No worried you are in my PM list...if you want the blog access, just let me know...🤗
matosarah thumbnail

Originally posted by: coderlady

She will be the one for him? Suraj deserves a nice woman.

He does...doesn't he... Read this part and let me know🤗
matosarah thumbnail

Chapter 33- Removed- Available on Blog now.

Edited by matosarah - 5 years ago
kayarose thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update but arshi part was very small 😭. I know I know you already told us about that but what to do my heart is greedy to read more and more arshi. Please don't give that much space to extras in next part😆. I know I know I am too greedy to talk about the next part right from the time I just read a fresh update.
It was good of arnav he talked about shaam and sorted the misunderstanding. And he is right in thinking about having a talk with khushi regarding her lieing or omitting the truth habit. It will reduce the misunderstandings and strengthen their bond. Oh my God khushi started to feel baby, it was such a emotional moment.
And yes that shefali is too rude. If she came to big city for opportunities and for escape from lecherous people then she should understand the risks of sleeping on station itself or living alone in apartment as there is no shortage of lecherous people in city in fact they are plenty here.
Continue soon.
Arshifan_priya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lot of new characters.. hope it will be interesting ..but I missed Arshi scenes.. atleast both of them spoke abt that idiot and solved MU.. I really want Khushi to speak all things to Arnav...
pravallika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
I'm here dear 😃
Fabulous update Satz..
This is the first update where kushi was trying to think from his pov when he was angry on her..
I'm glad that he cleared everything about shyam and she was really sorry for hiding that from him.. though arnav misunderstood the presence of Dr. Rathore with them in their party, hope he will come to know the reason very soon that aru is dating him.. they make a cute pair.. and even arnav had made a note to speak to her later about him.. but when is kushi planning to tell arnav about mamaji's illness and about his treatment? That would clear most of the misunderstandings for them.
Good that mamiji noticed her pregnancy and they are aware of it now.. kushi should not worry about how to disclose the news to them..
Both the love birds are missing each other.. I'm praying that there should not be any misunderstanding between them on his arrival in India as he is planning to give her a surprise. I don't want them to pine for each other some more..
I liked this new character shefali.. finally suraj got a girl for himself.. eager to know how the love story unfolds as both are attracted though shefali is in denial mode..
Thank you so much for this fast update this time Satz 🤗
Waiting eagerly for the next one dear.. hope you will give one soon..
Edited by pravallika - 6 years ago