Views

Users

Frequent Posters

matosarah thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Shyamaladevi

Interesting teaser. Waiting for the full part

Thanks dear...Yes, I am trying to write the part ASAP.
matosarah thumbnail

Originally posted by: dv19

Nice teaser sarah. God miss ur updates. Hope all well at yr end. Tc.

They both irk each other to become close or to convey simply I miss u.. very sweet one.

Thanks dear. Everything is fine, just bit hectic. πŸ˜‰...Haha! Yah that is one way to convey to each other they miss each other... It is a sweet part...well I hope so...πŸ˜†
matosarah thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjs

interesting so Arnav is trusting Suraj so much, that he isnt even getting provoked by Khushi...thats good turn of events... lets see whats in store for them...

Haha! Right? That was such an unlikely scenario few weeks ago...how things have changed.. Well, this particular incidence and the reason for his reaction has a story...πŸ˜†
matosarah thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjs

interesting so Arnav is trusting Suraj so much, that he isnt even getting provoked by Khushi...thats good turn of events... lets see whats in store for them...

Haha! I think he trust Suraj more than Khushi...But he is comfortable with both of them, even if they go out for some reason. Yah it is an interesting Chapter.πŸ˜ƒ
matosarah thumbnail

Originally posted by: pravallika

I came on IF for the update that's ok. At least you have us the teaser..

When arnav doesn't have any meetings, then why did he cancel their dinner??
Is he really ok with kushi going out with suraj or was he confident that kushi will not go with suraj even if he gives his consent..
Waiting to know what's happening?? Hope you will give us the update by Wednesday or Thursday Satz..

Oh dear, i am so sorry honey...I had no plan for teaser but since I couldnt post the part yesterday, I thought it would be a good start. Haha! Arnav is just being a bad husband...awww, of course not. we are just teasing Khushi and Suraj is such a sport. I have still not written the entire part after that phone conversation as I hardly got time today. But tomorrow I should be back from work around 630-7p and would have few hours to write.
Yesss, Please lord, I hope this is done by Wednesday or better TuesdayπŸ˜†πŸ€—
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: matosarah

Haha! I think he trust Suraj more than Khushi...But he is comfortable with both of them, even if they go out for some reason. Yah it is an interesting Chapter.πŸ˜ƒ

yea, I also realized that later, and felt bad that he is trusting Suraj but not Khushi... but anyways, woh din bhi jaldi hi aayega, jab Arnav apne aap se bhi jyada Khushi par trust karega πŸ˜† hai naa ??
Srilathalolla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Lol you got me at the door opening I thought it would be Lavanya πŸ˜†
pravallika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: matosarah

Oh dear, i am so sorry honey...I had no plan for teaser but since I couldnt post the part yesterday, I thought it would be a good start. Haha! Arnav is just being a bad husband...awww, of course not. we are just teasing Khushi and Suraj is such a sport. I have still not written the entire part after that phone conversation as I hardly got time today. But tomorrow I should be back from work around 630-7p and would have few hours to write.
Yesss, Please lord, I hope this is done by Wednesday or better TuesdayπŸ˜†πŸ€—

Wow!! That would be great if you finish it by Tuesday and post it.. can't wait anymore..
coderlady thumbnail
I hope Arnav is not sulking and avoiding her just because of that.
Waiting eagerly
But must say, ASR and this much calm when his Khushi is talking about a romantic dinner with someone else