Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

matosarah thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: anjs

You shifted to the blog ? I had no idea about it... Please share the link my email address is [email protected]

Anji, I always had blog. Since I remove previous chapter, the entire story is present in blog. I have send you an invite. Check it out. :)
ganguli thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wonderful update

love u buddy
plz update next part ASAP

plz add me in your blog buddy
Edited by ganguli - 6 years ago
matosarah thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjs

Given up on this story... Nope not possible at least in this life time... Take your time dear, we aren't going anywhere ... Thanks Anji, I am glad and grateful to those who still are sticking with this one. I know it has taken longer than I have intended. This year had been particularly slow.

I still have to comment on previous chapter. But pressed for time. But will definitely say that am I relieved or am I relieved... So glad that he didn't misunderstand her wrt shyam... That would've been really disgusting... But I know we are still awaiting the eye of the storm... Maybe it will happen due to the doctor... Dreading it, hoping that we get a time machine and all of us including arnav and khushi can just skip the eye 😉

I am trying to accelerate the parts...as I bring us to that climax of the story...after that everything is going to be tied down neatly to the finish line...

Word Count: 1

Drdear thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Please add me to blog list too [email protected]
pravallika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: matosarah

Thank you darling...I am so eager to present this next part...a lot is happening here...😉

Hey Satz!
Welcome back.. how was your trip?
Waiting for the next one eagerly dear..
When are you posting it?
Edited by pravallika - 6 years ago
matosarah thumbnail

Originally posted by: pravallika

Hey Satz!
Welcome back.. how was your trip?
Waiting for the next one eagerly dear..
When are you posting it?

I am still in Singapore till November dear, but had some time to start on next chapter. I hope to finish the part this week. These two days are busy but hopefully I would get few hours to write in between. 😃
How are you doing?

Drdear thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Thank you
chitra8710 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Please can you give access to your blog
pravallika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: matosarah

I am still in Singapore till November dear, but had some time to start on next chapter. I hope to finish the part this week. These two days are busy but hopefully I would get few hours to write in between. 😃
How are you doing?

I'm glad that you are taking some time to write the update in spite of your schedules.. Thank you so much Satz..
I can't wait for the arshi's reunion..
I'm doing good dear. Thank you..
Superthree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So so happy to have you posting again . So wish to read this story to its end Lovely really enjoyed keep it coming please thank u