Views

Users

Frequent Posters

matosarah thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: sushan

Hi Dear,

I will never give on you or the story. I still have to catch up on last couple of parts but I think I will start reading the story from start to come back in flow plus I love this story so much that I can read it again and again,Thanks for sending me notifications always even when I am not able to read the parts some times for weeks. Good luck with the new project

Hi Sushan,
Thank you so much dearπŸ€— No problem, even I have to read it again from time to time to stay in touch with past story. I hope you would catch the previous parts and enjoy what is coming in future.
Thanks for the wishes on this project, we need all the best for sure. It is again pushed by 2 weeks, my good luck, I would be here for even longer timeπŸ˜ƒ
Take careπŸ€—
matosarah thumbnail

Originally posted by: Srilathalolla

Will be waiting for the update . Enjoy your stay in Singapore

Thank you Sri, despite of working 12-14 hours in last week, I am enjoying this place. It is such a beautiful country. Completely in awe.πŸ˜†
matosarah thumbnail

Originally posted by: pravallika

Hey Satz! No issues dear.

Take care..
Will wait and thanks for the note πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thank you darling...I am so eager to present this next part...a lot is happening here...πŸ˜‰
matosarah thumbnail

Originally posted by: chinnulu

No problem

Take your time
We will wait
Thanks for the note

Thank you ChinnuπŸ€—
matosarah thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweta_b

Finally read it! Fab update slowly slowly they are clearing their misunderstanding can't wait to see their reunion and her reaction when Aranv will be in India. Update soon. Thank you for the PM

Thanks Sweta. Glad you enjoyed it. Bus, Arnav is coming back in next chapter and lot of things planned for that Chapter..πŸ˜‰
matosarah thumbnail

Originally posted by: gurfanz

Awesome written love waiting for arshi see them together again

Oh yeah! Me too looking forward for them to meet again...Can't wait to write their parts..πŸ˜‰
matosarah thumbnail

Originally posted by: sutapasarbabhom

Thanks for the beautiful update. I really enjoyed reading about shefali and Suraj. Miss Arshi. Waiting for Arnav come next part. Thanks for pm.

Hi dear, thanks for reading and liking this part...Arnav comes in next part, and Shefali and Suraj story would see improvement too..πŸ˜ƒ

kayarose thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Welcome back to forum. Can we expect a new update in a day or two.
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Given up on this story... Nope not possible at least in this life time... Take your time dear, we aren't going anywhere ...
I still have to comment on previous chapter. But pressed for time. But will definitely say that am I relieved or am I relieved... So glad that he didn't misunderstand her wrt shyam... That would've been really disgusting... But I know we are still awaiting the eye of the storm... Maybe it will happen due to the doctor... Dreading it, hoping that we get a time machine and all of us including arnav and khushi can just skip the eye πŸ˜‰
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: matosarah

Yaar, send me your email once again. I will check it. Sorry about that dear.

You shifted to the blog ? I had no idea about it... Please share the link my email address is [email protected]