Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

matosarah thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Uzii

Fabulous chapter i really enjoyed reading Surj n Shefali part n soon their lovestory,Arnav khusi's part though was short but good n its good that they are sharing things n also after shayam episode she should not hide anything from her husband rather tell him everything that bothers her n with that they will build a strong relationship n also the clouds of mistrust will disappear.

Thanks Uzii, I enjoyed writing Suraj and Shefali part as well, but unfortunately, I won't have time to write their elaborate love story, since Arnav-Khushi would have lot of things happening in their life.
Suraj-Shefali would have few para here and there in the chapters.

matosarah thumbnail

Originally posted by: Drdear

I lit was a nicely written update but left me unsatisfied as arnav khushi story didn't move forward at all. It was more about shefali. Ho. Please update soonish this time and move story further. Waiting for next chapter

Ahh! I understand, there was not much of Arnav Khushi in part...so satisfy you dear...next Chapter is going to have loads of our lovely duo and loads of fun happening in their life๐Ÿ˜‰...Well this story is moving in subtle manner like it should...I know, each chapter may not seem like drastic change in their life...but things have changes between them since their marriage...and in subtle manner only this next stage would come which would cause chaos in their lives..๐Ÿ˜ณ
Deepa876 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Chalo at least they cleared one MU between them. Arnav now knows that Snake & Khushi were never intimate, he knows that Shyam is the reason she rushed to Nainital to save her family, Khushi is now assured & happy that she doesn't needs to worry about that snake and that Arnav knows she met Shyam but did not tell Arnav so as to safeguard him from the ugliness of the situation. After all of this it will be great if finally Arnav gets to know that Khushi doesn't intentionally goes around asking for money but she had a real need of it so that she could help her mamaji. I know that both of them have a lot of stuff to clear but I'm happy that slowly & steadily they will get to do it eventually. This new pairing of Suraj & the Himalayan princess looks like real fun. Thanks for this amazing update. Will be waiting eagerly for the next update. Take care.
Srilathalolla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I am really very sorry darling , was busy all these days read the update while waiting for my daughter at her school orientation heheh but did not get time to comment.
Khushi was correct in hiding about Shyam because they never communicated anything about there past till now and Khushi knows that the topic about her past is a bitter one so she has her own reasons to hide and at the same time Arnav is correct in his thinking but again he never gave any reason for Khushi to share her problems with him. In a relationship just love is not enough they need trust to and which is an alien subject in Arnav and Khushi's relationship.

Aww Shifali is cute , so Suraj is going to get a life partner with the help of Khushi.
matosarah thumbnail

Originally posted by: hina11

I wonder how will khushi react when she will come to know of what arnav thinks of her character,she z going to be heartbroken.

Hina, Khushi has forgotten all those insults he had spewed upon her that morning when he had asked her to be his mistress and had arranged that penthouse for her in city. If you remember she was heartbroken at that time, thinking that's what he thought of her. This time she would be devastated when she would hear, his thinking about her has not changed much..๐Ÿ˜ญ
matosarah thumbnail

Originally posted by: crazybugs

Awesome update. Suraj n shefalis meeting is quite hilarious. Waiting for arshi reunion.

Hey Sweetie...yes Suraj and Shefali are really interesting...I won't be spending too much time developing their story...but there would be parts here and there.
Arshi reunion coming up very very soon..in next chapter...๐Ÿ˜‰
momai14 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
lovely update dear...thanks for the PM
star_fan1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wow it was such a wonderful update
Loved it too much
Glad that Arnav and Khushi talked about that cheep Shyam and clear the misunderstanding
Hope Both soon talk about other meters to
Sifali and Suraj's story is going to be really interesting one like Arnav and Khushi
Both are suitable for each other
Let's see when Arnav is coming and how will be their meeting after this separation
And how will Suraj and Sifali's story will progress
Missed much romance between Arnav and Khushi
Thanks for giving us this lovely update
Waiting for next update eagerly
mhd72 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nyc updates...Arnav atleast had good sense to reveal Shyam fiasco to Khushi. Though I wonder, this Khushi ,still tries to hide such incidences from Arnav, even after knowing his opinions about her...She is well aware about the basis of their marriage, has witnessed Arnav's ire when he saw her with Dr.Rathore last, knows that he holds a grudge against her for writing some idiotic letter as a teenager...Surely, one can't be so naive in today's world!! Pls dont make this character more self sacrificial fool than she already is portrayed as.
Arnav seriously needs a logical thinking cap to really understand Khushi instead of plain judging her. He needs to look around without the preconceived notions tinted glasses. I do not remember the earlier chapters now, but I think Arnav doesn't know that Khushi was a virgin when he slept with her. Hopefully, there comes a Eureka moment for him for this realization as well instead of Mrs. Roberts clarifying it...That would be the limit!!
Thanks for the pm.
Continue soon.
Much love,
Mili.
matosarah thumbnail

Originally posted by: chitra8710

Awesome update. Glad that Shyam's misunderstanding cleared. Arnav still doesn't trust Khushi hope they talk about past soon.

Suraj and Shefali make a nice pair.

Thanks for the update.

Thanks Chitra, his this mistrust and his doubts about Khushi's character is going to drive this story further and to the point where he would be on verge of losing Khushi, and this marriage... How it reaches there, we are getting there in next few chapters...
Suraj and Shefali would get closer...I am happy for them๐Ÿ˜‰