Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
Thanks luv it [/QUOTE
Thank you dear.
matosarah thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nilima2016

Very emotional and scary update...Lav deserves worst punishment!!

Thanks dear. Yes La deserves all that. ๐Ÿ˜Š
matosarah thumbnail

Originally posted by: laura1218

Merry Christmas dear. Thank you. I am completely devastated with La's dreadful act.

I hope Khushi recovers fast...

Thanks dear.๐Ÿค—
matosarah thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunitikapoor

I never thought in my wild dream that you will twist the story like this...I thought maybe she has left him and be with her family...but you gave me shock of my life. I really loved the way you described Arnav's Khushi's and Lavanya's thought process. Thanks Suniti glad you liked it.

I was really upset with Arnav for putting wrong allegations on Khushi...he was not ready to listen to her...how can you behave like this with her in this condition. Why does he always come to a wrong conclusion without listening to her? His insecurities are bigger than his love. He seriously needs to do something about it. But I am happy in the end he has gone to the temple to offer his prayers for his wife, to keep her safe and sound. Finally he found him and now waiting to know more about them. Arnav had learnt lot of things about Khushi and he would continue to learn more and with each revelation, he would suffer.

OMG...Lavanya is mentally challenged person who is not even thinking twice before locking Khushi in to that cold and dark isolated room. What can I say about this woman, she digs her own grave; she invited a storm named Arnav in her life who is going to destroy her for messing with his wife. La chapter closes with next one. She is a dangerous and reckless person and needs to be taken care of.

Thanks to Aru that she cleared all the misunderstanding which is in Arnav's mind. She cleared why Khushi met Dr. Rathore in the hotel's room. Aru, Tanu, Mrs. Roberts has lot to reveal to Arnav soon. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜‰

What a roller coaster ride with lots of turns and twists.

Word Count: 1

matosarah thumbnail

Originally posted by: amus5

high voltage thrilling episode that had me feeling initially low, then sitting on the edge of my seat and finally washed out by the time Arnav sat beside unconscious Khushi shedding tears of shame and shock and wondering what could have happened. Thanks Amus, yes it was thrilling part for me to write too. I thoroughly enjoyed writing this chapter..Glad everyone is liking it.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

When I read the teaser never once did I suspect or guess that Lavanya would have a role to play in Khushi's disappearance and that Khushi would have been locked up in her own place.
kudos to you ๐Ÿ‘ Thanks, the idea, was inspired by the book I had once read in a book but was entirely executed in my own way hehe...No body would have ever suspected Khushi was home especially after that letter. Spent days and days laying out the plan piece by piece. ๐Ÿ˜†

Thanx for the update...pls continue soon ๐Ÿ˜Š

matosarah thumbnail

Originally posted by: star_fan1

Sorry for late comment was on holiday just got time to read it

Thanks for giving us such a beautiful update Thanks dear...
It was just so wonderful update with lots of emotions
Glad that you made Arnav find Khushi and now she will be ok soon
I was so worried that what if you leave us on suspense but thanks for a good closer
Now Arnav will never doubt on her
Hope they now talk on their misunderstanding Time to talk about misunderstandings would be coming soon...There is still bit of drama left..๐Ÿ˜†
Waiting for next update eagerly

matosarah thumbnail

Originally posted by: rosalineak

Loved the long update ...

Khushi was such a kind soul that she was ready to chat with Arnav who slandered her character ruthlessly. La was devilish and her monstrosity reached its end. Relieved a little after Arnav's repentance for his behaviour. Happy that the little one was fine.

Thanks Rosa. Arnav is going to repent every wrong work he has said to Khushi for long time. In coming days, he is going to be a tortured soul.

matosarah thumbnail

Originally posted by: angeldream14

Arnav found her but had he really found her Thanks dear.

she is in too much pain n stress
he never trusted her n d one he did hurt her
will he again ask her to prove her truth No he won't . He would trust her as some truths will come out and open his eyes.
khushi is too good for him
she always forgives him and he always degraded her
he needs proof for her every word
he needs to mend a lot n d 1st thing is her trust I totally agree.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

matosarah thumbnail

Originally posted by: PreenaRak

Oh. I cudnt even imagine the turmoil they both faced at that time. Let arnav find lavanya and send her to hell.

It's done...La is in her own insanity would do that.
matosarah thumbnail

Originally posted by: Illuminatus.

Hey sweetie, I hope you are feeling well..๐Ÿค—

"For Khushi the nightmare was repeating again. He was again pulling her in vortex of hell breathing fire."

The above lines that you wrote stands true for Khushi throughout this chapter. What Arnav did to her mentally is what Lavanya repeated for Khushi only physically. So true...Arnav has hurt her again and again.

"Arrogant Man I hate you!" I can imagine Khushi saying that to Arnav as if she is saying "I love you so much Arnav please learn to respect my love." He had learnt the hard way, but I think he has learned his lesson. This man is never going to doubt his wife again. will take her words like words of gospel๐Ÿ˜†

Arnav got the shock after talking to Aru. And now starts the uphill journey for Arnav. I can't wait to see what happens now. Aru comes to Banglore now...lets see what all revelation she brings with her.

This chapter had a thriller affect and I read it 3 times. sorry that is the reason why I could not comment before becasue each time I came I would start reading some section of the story. Awww ๐Ÿค—

I love the way you write so much Satz... each word is so full of emotions that it seems real to me. Thanks sweetie...that means so much to me

I love you. Love you back๐Ÿค—

Happy New Year! 2019! Happy new year love.๐Ÿ˜ƒ