Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Illuminatus. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
I am sick. In bed. With bad congestion and sore throat. Rereading BBB from the beginning. And I still dont have access to "Breach of Vows" I would have been reading that one probably.
matosarah thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Illuminatus.

I am sick. In bed. With bad congestion and sore throat. Rereading BBB from the beginning. And I still dont have access to "Breach of Vows" I would have been reading that one probably.

Feel better sweetie and how come you don't have access to " Breach of Vows" I thought you had read it already. Send me your email and I would give you an access๐Ÿค—
matosarah thumbnail

Originally posted by: bmegha

I'm happy arnav realized his mistake and trust her completely.

I have never read initially chapter please allow me to blog my id is [email protected]. i really be thankful 2 u. And thanks for giving wonderful story.

Thanks Megha, I have sent you an invite. Enjoy the initial chapters and let me know.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
matosarah thumbnail

Originally posted by: Barunz4ever

A very heart wrenching , emotional update...Thanks dear.

A
An innocent soul bearing the pain and punishment totally undeserving. ...I agree with every word..

First Arnav who not only hurt her physically but broke her heart from within with his cruel and cutting , false accusations n he totally deserved all the anguish n torture that came back to him in search of khushi.. it made him realise the depth of harshness of his actions n words... Arnav would never be able to forgive himself. He would realize his each mistake.

But khushi will be khushi , who always puts forth others before herself...Selfless, pure , caring and loving soul who knows to love unconditionally...the words, I love you even when you broke my heart. were so touching.

And even after all that he made her go through she had a hope that Arnav will come for them and stayed strong and positive and protected n assured her baby too that his daddy will come soon to rescue them... somewhere she knew that Arnav did love her and his accusations were nothing but his anger n misunderstandings speaking , which she so wished to clear but only if he was ready to listen to the truth. ..Yes, Khushi would be in different situation right now as she would forget about this day and won't know what Arnav or Lavanya had done. :(

Amongst all this , the good thing that happened was his realisation about his life without his khushi and after listening to Aru's talks , the truth that hit him like a tornado. How wrongly he had judged her and hurt her beyond limits.The more he comes across the truth the more worse would be his sufferings I guess...Next chapter brings more truths about Khushi...Arnav is learning new things everyday and his guilt keeps piling.

Lavanya , what can I say about her...How cruel can one be...She is digging her own grave n waiting for that soon ...can imagine what Arnav would make her go through after knowing her truth La is in action once again. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Thank you for such a great Christmas time with this brilliant update...wish you and your family lots of joy and happiness this season.Merry Christmas..Thanks dear. Hope you had relaxed time with your loved ones.

Word Count: 1

Illuminatus. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: matosarah

Feel better sweetie and how come you don't have access to " Breach of Vows" I thought you had read it already. Send me your email and I would give you an access๐Ÿค—

sent you twice... you keep forgetting meee... ๐Ÿ˜ญ

pm chekzzz
matosarah thumbnail

Originally posted by: Illuminatus.

sent you twice... you keep forgetting meee... ๐Ÿ˜ญ

pm chekzzz

Sorry darling... i will do it right now..๐Ÿค—
matosarah thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Anu86-

Wonderful update
Loved it . Poor Khushi

Thank you so much dear.
matosarah thumbnail

Originally posted by: Annasabu

Traumatic episode. Sitting on edges while reading.
Wo pagal lavanya ko kuch karo. paagal khaane mein bhej do use.

Haha! Yah Lavanya is taken care of in next one..๐Ÿ˜‰
matosarah thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweta_b

Another roller coaster update from you. Felt so bad for Khushi I hope Aranv will help her to come out of the trauma n he will punish lavanya ..

Everything falls in place soon.Thank you๐Ÿ˜ƒ
matosarah thumbnail

Originally posted by: gurfanz

Omg omg I was so scared what will happen to Khushi I was praying praying that arnav find Khushi soon omg test my patience now .. I need doctor now after all this roll coasters updates chapter omg it was awesome written.. Khushi safe now .. that bitch Lavaya get big punishment soon waiting.. waiting next updates

Thanks Gurfanz, glad you enjoyed the chapter. And La gets her due in next chapter.๐Ÿค—