Originally posted by: tanu_15

A big roller coaster for us

Loved it

Thanks TanuπŸ˜ƒ Glad you liked it.
matosarah thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: ranogill

I hope this time Khushi tell Arnav about Lavanya and Arnav better believe her otherwise no point living with him..Awesome

Thanks Rano, Khushi is going to tell Arnav few other things...if you have read the teaser you know, she has lost the memory of that dreadful day. It is a temporary thing only. Lot of things are going to change from this point forward. πŸ˜ƒ
PreenaRak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh. I cudnt even imagine the turmoil they both faced at that time. Let arnav find lavanya and send her to hell.
matosarah thumbnail

Originally posted by: cuppycake11

Amazinggg!!! Khushi's tragedy was so heartbraking to watch. This chapter keot me on my toes for the whole time. Thank God Arnav came. Hope khushi can get better sooner & they can lead a happy life after all these misunderstandings.

Thanks dear.. yes it was heartbreaking for poor Khushi suffering like that. Khushi is going to be fine but Arnav's misery starts now...but how they eventually find their happiness it is still a question.πŸ˜ƒ
matosarah thumbnail

Originally posted by: simplysappie

Oh that was an amazing update. Loved every bit of it. Loved the twist as well. Thanks for updating and can I hope for the next update to be as quick as this as well?

Thanks dear...glad you liked and enjoyed this part...I needed to take some time off with family...but yes, I would be putting together the next chapter soon. 😊
matosarah thumbnail

Originally posted by: jdd1959

OMG...what a twist...Ahhh! I hope it was a surprise. 😊

u kept me on edge till Arnav found Khushi...i was scared for Khushi n her baby... good that Dr. gave clean chit to baby's health n hope Khushi recover from this nightmare soon. Hope Arnav find out Lavanaya's deed n punish her n keep her away from khushi...I felt sorry for Arnav n his helplessness...but hope he learnt his lessons well. khushi will forgive him n no more MU between them...Loved ur update very much...Thanks 4 giving us such long updates but still YEH DIL MAANGE MORE...u made me addicted to this story...so plz update as soon as possible... Thank you so much dear, this chapter has changed a lot between them. Arnav's eyes would now open to Khushi's truth and he would be left feeling devastated to say the least, La's fate is sealed how her truth comes out is another matter. πŸ˜ƒ

Word Count: 1

matosarah thumbnail

Originally posted by: msingh27

My GOD!!!! what a twist...read both ch.36 & 37 & in both chps, i just wanted to throttle Lav. what a demented, twisted evil she is...(brilliant work in penning her character). you are a GENIUS. You brought out such intense emotions in your readers, its absolutely outstanding. Thank you so much M, I am very overwhelmed reading your comments. glad you liked the way La's character was penned. πŸ€— coming to Arshi, they were doing so well & than ASR's jealousy/anger got the best of their their already weak relationship. I agree, no matter how intimately they know each other, they still have lot of gap in their relationship. Gap that gets filled by jealousies, insecurity and doubt when a little storm comes their way. They need to fill the gap with proper understanding of their relationship and what they mean to each other and that they can communicate to each other with no hesitation. im not sure how he'll mend this but for now thats the last thing both should be thinking about. First & foremost, how the heck will he figure out its La who did this horrible did to Khushi...If you have read the teaser you know Khushi has short term memory lapse of that day, so she can't recall what had happened to her. So, yes Khushi won't reveal La's truth. But La's truth is going to come out and Arnav is going to discover that but how is the question πŸ˜‰i have a feeling Khushi will not disclose it...Lav is completely mental. ..she'll try something again to harm her & the baby...just hoping ASR finds out soon & end her chapter for good. At least Arnav found her & both baby & mother are doing fine...Will Arnav find out all the truth soon & clear all his MU or will he still have trust issues??? Am eagerly waiting. Yes, all the truth would come out and he would be in continous pain from this point onwards knowing how much he has hurt Khushi...He would not be able to meet her eyes. Thank you so much for another amazing update & your PM. Happy Holidays..stay blessed Thank you so much dear, and hope you had wonderful holidays as well. Happy New YearπŸ€—

matosarah thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arshifan_priya

Wow..superb thrilling awesome update.. Thanks dearπŸ€—.Atlast Arnav understood Khushi innocence with the price of her 12 hrs suffering in hell...Ahhh! I know dear, it was a dreadful price that innocent Khushi had to pay...but now Arnav's suffering grows tenfold seeing that.

Khushi is brave to handle in that dungeon and it was really horrible.. her baby is sweetheart and did not trouble his/her mamma...Awww that baby sure knows how to keep his Mommy company. Baby behaved and Khushi never lost her faith. ❀️
Luckily that arrogant Lavanya forgot to switch off the light..I want her to be punished not her becoming mental.. La has sealed her fate...let's see how this gets delivered to her.
Aru the Angel and told everything... Aru is mine of information about Khushi's life before Arnav...She is coming to Banglore in next chapter.
Plz make Arshi to sit and talk and clear MU from first.. I want the paradise dream of Khushi to become true soon.. Ahh! I definitely want that paradise for them...yes they would sit and talk..but it is still few chapters away.
And yes,plz make Arnav to get few more slaps from Khushi...Haha! I am afraid that is done for now...Khushi is a gentle soul and not at all aggressive...Arnav's sufferings won't go unnoticed by her.

Waiting for next update...
Thanks for pm.. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year πŸ₯³..Hope you had wonderful Christmas and a happy New YearπŸ€—

Illuminatus. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

"For Khushi the nightmare was repeating again. He was again pulling her in vortex of hell breathing fire."

The above lines that you wrote stands true for Khushi throughout this chapter. What Arnav did to her mentally is what Lavanya repeated for Khushi only physically.

"Arrogant Man I hate you!" I can imagine Khushi saying that to Arnav as if she is saying "I love you so much Arnav please learn to respect my love."

Arnav got the shock after talking to Aru. And now starts the uphill journey for Arnav. I can't wait to see what happens now.

This chapter had a thriller affect and I read it 3 times. sorry that is the reason why I could not comment before becasue each time I came I would start reading some section of the story.

I love the way you write so much Satz... each word is so full of emotions that it seems real to me.

I love you.

Happy New Year! 2019!

matosarah thumbnail

Originally posted by: dv19

Hi Sarah,

That was some thing very intense which i read in a very long time. Poora paisa vasool over the seat edge performance.
You are a very fabulous and talented writer. Thank you so much dear, your words meant a lot to meπŸ€—
The plot was something very gripping, thrilling and spiraling one.
I was just thinking how would you make arnav realize his mistake. This mistake not only made him realize khushis importance, it also made him realize his mistakes which he is committing in blunder and due to insecurity.Yes that was the intention. Arnav would never doubt Khushi again and his arrogance would die slowly as more truths and misconceptions about Khushi's character got revealed in coming chapters.

you write emotions very well. the only song i could think of the whole while was thadap thadapke... so much pain he has shown in missing her.Ahh! So, apt that song. Definitely he needed that tadap and so much more is coming his way.

the frightened little kitten. khushi ... she withstood for her dignity till the end of the last call with arnav. im amazed of her courage and spirit. she did not let him down till end. what ever he does he would love him madly.. she cries in need of him, for her and her baby... simply fabulous , a roaller coaster ride. i was in tears.Thanks dear, even I got very emotional writing the part where Khushi is almost at the end and says to him she loves him. It was such a pure confession from her side. I am glad you felt the same emotions reading her part. πŸ€—

finally lav. i could think of this character penguin/ joker from movie batman series played by jack Nicholson or Danny davito im not sure. he would give a horrific smile with his joker face and a cryptic smile. i was thinking lav in this image. really having goose bumps. i was thinking of chucky too.. Omg, that is so true...she is beyond evil. I don't know if she was born like this or she has deteriorated overtime. She definitely needs to be put away. she is a dangerous woman.

finally she is with him..
first thing the basement should be closed forever. Oh yes, that is going to be sealed forever.
let mr. brainy use his brains with video cams etc..That is going to be left to Mr. Brains and investigators...πŸ˜†
let the mom and baby be safe. Mom and Baby would be safe...but Mommy has forgotten about that incident for now and would be worried to see her husband's distressed look.πŸ˜‰

wonderful and speechless update. Thank you πŸ€—