Eager for the next one
Thanks for the PM
matosarah thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: pravallika

I'm here dear πŸ˜ƒ

Fabulous update Satz.. Thanks honey..πŸ€—
This is the first update where kushi was trying to think from his pov when he was angry on her..
I'm glad that he cleared everything about shyam and she was really sorry for hiding that from him.. though arnav misunderstood the presence of Dr. Rathore with them in their party, hope he will come to know the reason very soon that aru is dating him.. they make a cute pair.. and even arnav had made a note to speak to her later about him.. but when is kushi planning to tell arnav about mamaji's illness and about his treatment? That would clear most of the misunderstandings for them. Actually, I need that underlined insecurity to still exist for a very big event that would lead to big scene between that, it would be a game changer . All this lovey dovey lull would be shaken. He knows about Mamaji being sick and Dr.Rathore being his Doctor, but that is not changing the fact for him, because he still thinks, Dr. Rathore and Khushi liked each other...

Good that mamiji noticed her pregnancy and they are aware of it now.. kushi should not worry about how to disclose the news to them.. Whew, I didn't want to prolong that scene, so thought the easiest way outπŸ˜†
Both the love birds are missing each other.. I'm praying that there should not be any misunderstanding between them on his arrival in India as he is planning to give her a surprise. I don't want them to pine for each other some more.. No s of now there won't be any more misunderstandings...there would be lot of lovey dovery moments waiting for them...as they would try to outdo each other in giving surprises. πŸ˜‰
I liked this new character shefali.. finally suraj got a girl for himself.. eager to know how the love story unfolds as both are attracted though shefali is in denial mode.. I had few scenes already written for them... I might just elaborate on them...or maybe I would think of few other cute scenarios..😳
Thank you so much for this fast update this time Satz πŸ€—
Waiting eagerly for the next one dear.. hope you will give one soon..I would love to continue writing...But haven't started yet...Work is killing meπŸ˜†

Word Count: 1

Dilsay thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the PM dear ..
congratulations on your new thread πŸ‘
I am so overwhelmed to know that you have updated ...
will read the update and put my 2 cents πŸ˜ƒ
Armela thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wonderful update with hopefully a new romantic couple.
Richelle thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesum update...tho a little too less on Arshi bt its good dey spoke n Arnav tld Khushi hw disappointed he is dat she doesn't trust him hopefully der relationship gt stronger wen he gts back. Shefali seems to be a little spitfire n poor Suraj only being a gentleman.
cuppycake11 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Awesome update once again! Loved arshi scenes alot! Thank God they spoke about Shyam & solved this matter! Atleast 1 hurdle is gone from their lives. I felt really happy knowing khushi feels baby movements now! Waiting when she will share this with Arnav.
There were too less Arshi scenes 😭 Author ji - Kya aap hamein aik full arshi chapter de sakti hain please! *closing my eyes*
But thanks once again! Great chapter
srain10 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wonderful updateπŸ‘
Thanks for pm...
suji5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update
one misunderstanding between Arnav and khushi was cleared and one more is there
hope that will be cleared soon
matosarah thumbnail

Originally posted by: nandrajogdivya

Awesome superb excellent thanks

Thanks dear...😊
matosarah thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shyamaladevi

Hope arnav and kushi sort out their misunderstanding after he returns. Superb part

Thanks dear...they would sort out their differences..hopefully soon.