Ggorgeousqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: aparna3011

amazing

loved it very much
their are no words to describe love n bond between maan n tanvi

Thanks Aparna
aisa mat bolo agar words hi nahin honge likhne ko to mujhe to phir comments hi nahin milenge😆
Ggorgeousqueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: erumzaheer

Superb ending

I am your true and loyal reader and have always read all of ur stories.
Yaarian was very close to my heart
It was really heart touching especially maan tanvi bond.

Really? You are my true and loyal reader?
How could I know that you have read my all the stories?
Never got you comment on any story in these years

Ggorgeousqueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: fict

Spin off was fabulous. It was cute to see Maan jealous of Aakash. Typical possessive father 😃 He is such a matured guy but when it comes to Tanvi, he is like a kid who doesn't want to share his favorite toy 😆 Loved their story.Thanks for pw.

Thank U so much
haha it was very obvious for Maan not to let Tanvi to be so near of some one else as he knew that closeness will converted in love one day..
Poor Maan He had to give up in front of tanvi and Akash😆
Thanks for liking the story
Ggorgeousqueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: karamjeet

Mind-blowing & Emotional update di...
loved it...
Maan Superbbb possessiveness for Tanvi is sooo beautiful...
poor Akash...
he is scarred for Maan...
loved d Maan mom part tooo...
finally Maan agreed for their relation...
Thanks for the pm nd PW...
same comment posted in blog too dear...
my blog id Karam80...

Thanks karamjeet for the lovely comment
haha poor askash he had received too much scolding from maan that he was scared of him forever
vasavi_sri thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazing Spin Off
May be without this part the story would have
Not been complete its so touching
Maan he was so possessive when it comes
For Tanvi he was a caring and loving father
Maan didn't like Tanvi being close with Aakash
Every one in the family liked him expect Maan
Aakash was tanvi's best friend and Maan was
More worried about the consequences who
Else better know than him
When Tanvi and Aakash came to ask his permission
Maan had realised the day had come
Tanvi answer was so matured even Maan
Realised his daughter grown up
Wedding of Tanvi and Bidaai is so emotional
It's like a piece of Maan had left him and the
Whole family was going to miss their sweetheart
Lovely story
Thanks for the pm
khwaishfan thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 16 Thumbnail + 8
thanks for posting the spin off!

totally enjoyed reading this!!! fab banner!

tremendous update! superbly written!

Adore Maan and Tanvi's bond! Maan and Tanvi share a special bond! it was hard for Maan to accept her friendship with Aakash!

Maan is a typical possessive daddy!! he cannot stand Tanvi and Aakash's closeness as he knows it may lead to love!

great that Geet confronts Maan! but he does not want to understand as Tanvi is still his princess!

the entire family likes Aakash and he is part of the family! nice that Tanvi understands her dad! like how she assures him!

their bond is priceless.

just the mention of Aakash makes Maan angry!

at least Maan got to see the love and care Aakash has for Tanvi!

loved that Maan sees how Aakash gets along with the family and that Aakash shares a formal relationship with him!

Past well incorporated!

Tanvi and Aakash completed their degrees and tell Maan they are in love! Aakash asks for permission to marry Tanvi!

Maan and Tanvi can talk about anything! lovely convo!

loved that Maan agreed as he knows Aakash is perfect for Geet! the family were ready prepared lol!

Tanvi gets married! emotional bidaai!

perfect end! ⭐️👏

sorry about short comments on the blog!
Edited by khwaishfan - 6 years ago
-lakshmi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Bahut baat karni hai aaj..
Starting with spin off update... End mein rula diya mennu... Maan and tanvi ko alag imagine karna hi mushkil hai to socho maan kitna dukhi hoga... But i really loved the spin off... Before when yaariyaam ended i had felt it as incomplete as i had wished to see tanvis marriage part especiallt because maan is such a possessive father.. So i knew it will be fun reading the grown up tanvi parts with maan.. And as always alway u didnt disappoint me...

Each time when maan was reassuring himself saying he is tanvis bf was the most loveliest parts.. I had such a big smile reading that line... I can imagine how much ego boost tanvis reply would have been to maan...

Tanvi kitchen mrin hain sunkar maan ka bolna ki kyu.. Jal gayi to...hehe... That was so cute... And also maans saying to geet and parents that no one bothers about his daughter was absolute adorable...

I dont remember myself looking forward for reafing other than maaneet in gf.. In many stories stories there would be multiple characters.. But my focus always had been only on maaneet... Here i have to say maaneet was secondary... All focus was on maanvi after a ppoint.. And all credit goes to u.. And have to say thats not easy task u did..

So congo on completing yet another bbeautiful story which will be in my heart for years to go now.. Will be reading this again.. As u know finished story ek ssaath padne ka mazaa hi kuch aur hai... So will be doing that soon...

Next is a big thank u for giving a chance to make headers for eeach update... I know last last mein tumhein mujhse literally kkarwaana pada... Par it wwasfyn doing them and a great opportunity too... Looking back at my yaariyaan folder ... Khud vishwaas nahi hota ki meine itne saare headers banaaye. .. Hehe... Apni peet bhi is baat par thap thapaa leti hoo...

Aur kya boloo... U deserve many more likes more comments more loyal readers who stick to u with every teaser update u post... I am slowly trying again to do that.. Atleast be regular to the sstories i read... Thats the only thing we can do... Hopefully i will make it...

Wont miss yaariyaan.. As i will be reading soon ahain...
Ggorgeousqueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: vasavi_sri

Amazing Spin Off

May be without this part the story would have
Not been complete its so touching
Maan he was so possessive when it comes
For Tanvi he was a caring and loving father
Maan didn't like Tanvi being close with Aakash
Every one in the family liked him expect Maan
Aakash was tanvi's best friend and Maan was
More worried about the consequences who
Else better know than him
When Tanvi and Aakash came to ask his permission
Maan had realised the day had come
Tanvi answer was so matured even Maan
Realised his daughter grown up
Wedding of Tanvi and Bidaai is so emotional
It's like a piece of Maan had left him and the
Whole family was going to miss their sweetheart
Lovely story
Thanks for the pm

Thanks sri for the lovely comment on spinoff as well as on whole the story..I'm so grateful to you for your lovely comments
Yeahh Maan wa sover protective father of tanvi who became insecure seeing Maan and Tnvi together
But as he knew that one day he had to sent her away from her
Everyone in family liked akash but for maan tanvi's happiness mattered the most so he agreed for the wedding
Thanks again

Ggorgeousqueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: khwaishfan

thanks for posting the spin off!

totally enjoyed reading this!!! fab banner!

tremendous update! superbly written!

Adore Maan and Tanvi's bond! Maan and Tanvi share a special bond! it was hard for Maan to accept her friendship with Aakash!

Maan is a typical possessive daddy!! he cannot stand Tanvi and Aakash's closeness as he knows it may lead to love!

great that Geet confronts Maan! but he does not want to understand as Tanvi is still his princess!

the entire family likes Aakash and he is part of the family! nice that Tanvi understands her dad! like how she assures him!

their bond is priceless.

just the mention of Aakash makes Maan angry!

at least Maan got to see the love and care Aakash has for Tanvi!

loved that Maan sees how Aakash gets along with the family and that Aakash shares a formal relationship with him!

Past well incorporated!

Tanvi and Aakash completed their degrees and tell Maan they are in love! Aakash asks for permission to marry Tanvi!

Maan and Tanvi can talk about anything! lovely convo!

loved that Maan agreed as he knows Aakash is perfect for Geet! the family were ready prepared lol!

Tanvi gets married! emotional bidaai!

perfect end! ⭐️👏

sorry about short comments on the blog!

Wowww
that was so surprising Chetna
I had seen your comment on blog but seeing here again i'm really very happy
and you know this is your biggest comment till now

yeahh right it was not at all easy for Mana to accept that tanvi is grown up now and it's the time for her to spread her wings.. he some where knew that akash was a good boy but he was not ready to accept as he was over protective for tanvi.. He could not see her in any trouble or pain..
whole family was a tone side as they liked akash but Maan was alone at other side😆😆
Finally he could see the day coming in front of him and knew that it was time to be separated from tanvi..But he was happy that she had got a true partner in Aaash
No problem that you posted a short comment in blog..I was even fine with that but here you make me suoer happy with your comment
Thanks a lot chetna for being a true and loyal reader of yaariyaan
I wish all are like you❤️

Ggorgeousqueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: -lakshmi-

Bahut baat karni hai aaj..

Starting with spin off update... End mein rula diya mennu... Maan and tanvi ko alag imagine karna hi mushkil hai to socho maan kitna dukhi hoga... But i really loved the spin off... Before when yaariyaam ended i had felt it as incomplete as i had wished to see tanvis marriage part especiallt because maan is such a possessive father.. So i knew it will be fun reading the grown up tanvi parts with maan.. And as always alway u didnt disappoint me...

Each time when maan was reassuring himself saying he is tanvis bf was the most loveliest parts.. I had such a big smile reading that line... I can imagine how much ego boost tanvis reply would have been to maan...

Tanvi kitchen mrin hain sunkar maan ka bolna ki kyu.. Jal gayi to...hehe... That was so cute... And also maans saying to geet and parents that no one bothers about his daughter was absolute adorable...

I dont remember myself looking forward for reafing other than maaneet in gf.. In many stories stories there would be multiple characters.. But my focus always had been only on maaneet... Here i have to say maaneet was secondary... All focus was on maanvi after a ppoint.. And all credit goes to u.. And have to say thats not easy task u did..

So congo on completing yet another bbeautiful story which will be in my heart for years to go now.. Will be reading this again.. As u know finished story ek ssaath padne ka mazaa hi kuch aur hai... So will be doing that soon...

Next is a big thank u for giving a chance to make headers for eeach update... I know last last mein tumhein mujhse literally kkarwaana pada... Par it wwasfyn doing them and a great opportunity too... Looking back at my yaariyaan folder ... Khud vishwaas nahi hota ki meine itne saare headers banaaye. .. Hehe... Apni peet bhi is baat par thap thapaa leti hoo...

Aur kya boloo... U deserve many more likes more comments more loyal readers who stick to u with every teaser update u post... I am slowly trying again to do that.. Atleast be regular to the sstories i read... Thats the only thing we can do... Hopefully i will make it...

Wont miss yaariyaan.. As i will be reading soon ahain...

ye kaun aaya?
pahle to ye bata ki tujhe pw kisne diya?
you are not my regular reader hai na😡😡

par chalo comment ke reply to dena hi hai
really very sorry to make you cry in the end..Was it that emotional? likhte samay i did not feel that may be after reading me too can start crying😆

lagta hai tanvi badi ho gayi spinoff me aur Maan bachha ban gaya😆
the way he was reacting for tanvi was actually funny
Over possessive dad who doesn't want anyone near his daughter
He knew it well that friendship might convert in love as he himself has experience of that😉 and his fear came true.. Akash and tanvi came to ask for his permission to accept their love.. and Maan who loved tanvi a lot could not say no.. after all tanvi's happiness mattered him the most
and yes he was self boosting by saying that he only was tanvi's BF

and Tanvi so cutely accepted that he would be always her first love😳😳
well Not only you but everyone was so loving maan and tanvi and it seemed that this story was not of Maan and geet but was of Maan and Tanvi.. I was so touched with all the response i got here

Thank U so much lakshu for taking such a great interest in yaariyaan.. It was you who decided that you would make header for each update..I know this was not an easy job but you did it very well.. Haan I agree ki spinoff ke header ke liye tumne bahut minnaten kar waayi par I'm happy that you did it in spite of being so busy.

Love you and priya for making my updates in to a visual treat..
You did it with your headers which were telling the tales of the update and priya for making Maan and tanvi's editing.. That was such a great experience to convert those edits in to a scene

I hope aage bhi tu mujhe banners bana ke degi😳