Users

Frequent Posters

Ggorgeousqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago

http://ravrash.wordpress.com/2018/09/05/yaariyaan-spinoff/

Shocked? or surprised?
Well.. This was the only shocking surprise I was talking about

I was also shocked to see the response of readers on last few parts of Yaariyaan..I did not expect such pathetic response on such a beautiful story in the end,.you all were so good on the entire journey of Yaariyaan then what happened at the end?
Well that was your choice not to like and comment and it is mine to post it in protected blog

I even opened yaariyaan for few readers when they specially made a request to read.. and I was so touched with the response.. If you truly ask I did not get such amazing response when it was open for all.. But they too stabbed me back because few of those readers who requested for pw also took me for granted as they had read last few parts in thread when they were posted.. and they just walked out after reading those parts because they did not need me for PW now.. I was really hurt with such attitude
I kept calm that time because it was ending so in my opinion you all deserved to read it..But this spinoff is not a part of the story so you should not think bad as you are not going to miss anything from yaariyaan as it's already finished.

Pw will be sent to those who have read and commented on last few parts.. and those who are not in my pm list but commented on those parts will also get the pw.. you can send me pm for the same and i will send you pw after checking your comments on last parts.
Those who did not care to respond, please don't ask for pw of last few parts as I'm not going to give to any one..Sorry.. If you can take me for granted then why can't I?
and if you are thinking to comment on last few parts as per your memory then you are welcome.. I can't promise you too to give pw even then for Spin off

What does a writer want? just few words from you about the hard work in return..but you don't have time to type those few words too. If you feel lazy then I'm a bigger lazy to give you pw..😆
But honestly saying your this dry attitude only has forced me to act like this.
Hope you won't have a complaint about my this dry attitude as this is the return gift from me to you for your dry response on Yaariyaan

Final Goodbye from Yaariyaan
Thanks for being with me in this journey

PS:-Readers of Masoom ishq
Don't get panic.. I'm not going to do nay such stunt in Masoom Ishq😆.. That too is going to finish so you all will read that like you were reading till now..Let's see what happens after MI is finished😃
Edited by gorgeousqueen. - 6 years ago
Ggorgeousqueen thumbnail
check your Pm tamanna
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
awsemm end to to awsome story tanvi maan bond i always loved and aakash tanvi pair is also amazing and the family scenes were fab
maangeet.gmmg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Great spin-off superb waiting for next
--Fairy-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Can I get password spin off atleast
i will waiting till you open again yaariyaan to read remaining parts
Ggorgeousqueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Fairy--

Can I get password spin off atleast

i will waiting till you open again yaariyaan to read remaining parts

No.. if i give you pw then you will not understand what is going in spinoff
so wait for the story to reopen
nakh5683 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update loved it a final goodbye to an amazing story so cute maan is an over possessive dad who dosent like tanvi and aakash friendship so funny he is cribbing his gf spending so much time with a boy loved how geet trying to make maan understand that aakash is a nice boy but isse kaun samjhaye bechara aakash highly scared of maan he friendly with everyone except maan finally the day came which maan dreaded he always knew tanvi and aakash would fall in love with each other but for tanvi happiness he agreed a real funny scene where maan asking that tanvi doesn't get bore of aakash but maan love for tanvi is so strong that he let go of her for but Rashmi darling mujhe spin off thoda incomplete laga re thoda maaneet moment bhi dal deti
Ggorgeousqueen thumbnail
Then tell me how I made you emotional?😳
drashtimeetu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Epilogue 1 & 2
Finally Geet realise that she loves maan
And moved on in. Their life and maan leave the job and started doing the business and all are toegether in the bad time also when company was not up to the mark and Maneet blessed with a baby boy bechara maan
Competition with his son to get Geet attention
Liked maan and Tanvi bonding
And Tanvi got to know the truth and also met DEv in the award show
And Dev realised the importance
Ggorgeousqueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: nakh5683

Awesome update loved it a final goodbye to an amazing story so cute maan is an over possessive dad who dosent like tanvi and aakash friendship so funny he is cribbing his gf spending so much time with a boy loved how geet trying to make maan understand that aakash is a nice boy but isse kaun samjhaye bechara aakash highly scared of maan he friendly with everyone except maan finally the day came which maan dreaded he always knew tanvi and aakash would fall in love with each other but for tanvi happiness he agreed a real funny scene where maan asking that tanvi doesn't get bore of aakash but maan love for tanvi is so strong that he let go of her for but Rashmi darling mujhe spin off thoda incomplete laga re thoda maaneet moment bhi dal deti

Buddhu😛
issliye to ye spinoff hai kyunki Maaneet nahin hain.. Maaneet hote to yaariyaan me hi add kar deti na😆😆