Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sagorika93 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
epilogue b
beautiful heart warming update ..
maan and tanvi's relation is so beautiful ...when tanvi asked about why her blood group didn't match with her parents ..at that time if maan wanted he could have said lies to distract tanvi but he choose to say truth but in a unique way . .their relationship is based on love and loyalty.
tanvi's trust on her father was so strong that even when she is doing her medical study she still choose to believe her father ..
on her 18th bday maan choose to tell the truth ..that day maan was so scared . ..and when tanvi came and hug him that was the best moment of this update. ..
no sympathy for Dev . .he actually deserves it ...
I just loved tanvi's words to Dev ...she is truly maan's princess ..only maan's ❤️
loved the epilogue. ..loved maaneet , their children , their love but mostly loved maan and tanvi's special relation ...
Ggorgeousqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Yaariyaan ( Spin off)
Boyfriend of his Girlfriend
Teaser

And Maan's eyes became big hearing that straight forward statement of Geet

No way.. Tanvi bachhi hai..How can she choose a perfect partner for herself.. I will search the best boy of the world for my daughter..''

Ronit and Subodh were back from the walk and joined them and looked at Maan and Geet who were having arguments over something and by listening to their talks they understood

"How can you decide if someone is the best for our daughter or not?'' Ronit asked

"papa you too?'' Maan looked at him

"Haan bolo Maan.. You could not even find a girl for yourself.'' Supriya added oil in the fire

"If you are forgetting mom.. It was me who selected Geet for myself.'' Maan argued back

"You are wrong Maan.. It was me who selected Geet for you in your childhood itself..It was you who denied me that time as you both used to fight like Tom and jerry.. That was much later when you got sense in your mind and married Geet.. Originally she was my choice not yours.'' Supriya smirked at him as she pulled his son's leg..She always loved to do that

Maan looked at his mother with wide eyes and everyone busted out with laughter seeing his expressions

"Anyone who can take care of Tanvi better than me is the best guy for her'' Finally Maan declared

"Then I'm sure that Tanvi is going to be unmarried for her whole life.Because no one can prove himself better than you for her to take care of her'' Geet said and Maan glared at her

PS:- I had typed this scene as the last scene of Yaariyaan's epilogue but I did not find it did not fit to be posted as last scene . so I'm going to post it as spinoff..

And this spinoff is coming with a shocking surprise for all of you😈..

Ruchi_rom thumbnail
nice teaser waiting for the shocking surprise
sahibasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Areh Rashmi...thanks for this spin off...
was kinda missing Maan and his gf...hehe

sahibasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Interesting...
loved the little heading you gave to the part...
bf of his gf...hahaha
Of course no one would be perfect according to Maan for his little girl...
dekho ab kaise Shaadi hoti hai Tanvi ki..>>hahahaha

Surprise? What is it

drashtimeetu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome teaser
For a father he wants that his daughter gets the best husband
metromasti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
lovely sovely teaser... hehe maan is behave like typical possessive dad 😉
waiting for update
Ggorgeousqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sahibasharma

Interesting...

loved the little heading you gave to the part...
bf of his gf...hahaha
Of course no one would be perfect according to Maan for his little girl...
dekho ab kaise Shaadi hoti hai Tanvi ki..>>hahahaha

Surprise? What is it

Have some patience Sahiba . You willwger the surprise . No no.. Shocking surprise soon 😆
MomiArti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice tsr.waiting for shocking surprise.
khwaishfan thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 16 Thumbnail + 8
Wow spinoff!!! awesome surprise!!! thanks Rashmi!