Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BollyGlitz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: astha36

Oh she wanted to slap Hina? I like her better now 😃

Lol! I think Hina said something like the industry down south likes women to put on weight for their films. This comment didn't go down with Kharbanda who went on a rant about gaining or losing weight according to the role which was a fair comment. But then she comes out with I'm getting so angry I want to slap her...Rajkumar was like W*F?! Celebrities don't usually conduct themselves like this I was like who are you? She seems big headed..didn't like the attitude regardless of her views it could've been handled differently.
BollyGlitz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bowdow55

Kriti Sanon was so freaking pretty during Heropanti but I feel She's not that pretty anymore, Something looks changed

I agree! In recent times I think she was the prettiest debutant in a film..her make up and clothes were on point in Heropanti. She looks good with a bit of weight on..think she started dieting after 🥱 Sanon has more of a personality and connect..Kharbanda tries to ape her expressions on IG😕

Edited by BollyGlitz - 6 years ago
the_notebook thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
They both are really pretty but I like Sanon's features more cos of how striking "model-like" they are.
Edited by MrBiebersWifey. - 6 years ago
bowdow55 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BollyGlitz

I agree! In recent times I think she was the prettiest debutant in a film..her make up and clothes were on point in Heropanti. She looks good with a bit of weight on..think she started dieting after🥱Sanon has more of a personality and connect..Kharbanda tries to ape her expressions on IG😕
<div align="center"><font size="2">

</font>
</div><div align="center"><div align="center"><font size="2">

</font>
</div><div align="center"><div align="center"><font size="2">

</font>
</div></div></div>

Maybe SSR is troubling her, Parineeti was so gorgeous and chubby but after Shudh Desi Romance she lost her charm
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Kharbanda any day. She's beautiful & has a FANTASTIC FIGURE. <3
I don't find Sanon good-looking at all, she's very average in looks & ive seen many like her. She doesn't grab me at all. But looks take you so far, she's a much better actress than Kharbanda.
bowdow55 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

Kharbanda any day. She's beautiful & has a FANTASTIC FIGURE. <3

I don't find Sanon good-looking at all, she's very average in looks & ive seen many like her. She doesn't grab me at all. But looks take you so far, she's a much better actress than Kharbanda.

Kharbanda is a nice actress too, she was good in guest in London and Shaadi mein zaroor aana