Fan Fictions

**FF-Creativity-Shop#18** Cinderalla World

Koeli thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Aswe all know, this is a place where you can request for a
Banner/HeaderCover [animated*non-animated] for your on-goingFan-Fiction/One-Shot/Short-Story/etc.
Basically anything that is relatedto your writing skills. This is a shop created specifically for theWriters for quick Banner/Cover/Header for your story without going tothe Avatar & Signatures Shop.

Before moving on to the Rules& Regulations of this place, lets have a look at the wonderfulGraphicers we have working 24*7 [worldwide] to give us one of the bestcreations possible.

Lets start with our Super-Seniors who keep an eye on us and are the ones who will take care of all the issues ultimately.
hinz
then to the next level will be the FF Graphicer HEAD and Co-Head
-Koeli_Appy- and Zephyr.

[We are the ones you have to contact, if you have an issue with a member who'srequested or if a member has an issue with a Graphic-er taking theirrequest. If the issue is serious, you contact  hinz]

and that includes
-Koeli_Appy-
Zephyr.

We will also be taking requests alot more often. Thats makes the

Terrific  Graphicers
👏

Fairies

taaniroyal ,

Cupids

Sonserina_Reina

Grey-licious

Now, this is all about US, for Rules & Regulations please refer to the NEXT POST.😳

Thanks & Regards

Edited by Koeli_Appy - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Koeli thumbnail

Please give the Official Graphic-Ers time to complete your request. It could take from 2 days to a week maximum depending on how busy they are and their availability.

Post your request here and the next Graphic-Er that happens to stop by here will take it. Do not request anyone in particular UNLESS there is something you want in particular [example: animated graphic-which not all can do]. 

Please do not criticize a Graphic-Er's work just because you don't like it. They took out time to complete the request for you so it's expected you appreciate that.

If you want changes made to your banner/signature, you can either PM the Graphic-Er that made the graphic or post here but PM them so they don't miss your comment here.

The Graphicers will ALWAYS update the Index below with the completed graphics. You can follow that to see the progress.

Once your banner is done, the request will be considered as "completed". You can only request changes to a signature ONCE. That too with minor or little changes so please very specific and clear when you post your requests.

Members can make one request at a time! Once his/her demand is completed then only the same member can post another request.

"Please be specific about what effects, colours, textures, and theme you need and make sure it is easier for the graphic-er to understand. Most importantly please provide pictures or atleast links. In addition to the previous point not everybody here watches every serial so they might not know the names and jodi names. Please do elaborate on the soap like it's name and full name of the characters. Instead of ArShi write Arnav and Khushi from Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon?. If you have any doubts please clarify it here before posting your requests."

We will not entertain po*nographic or explicit images that violates IF-COC. Any member found posting such images or gifs will be dealt with severe warnings. If you are unsure of what kind of intimate images are allowed please either pm FF Heads or FF DTs and seek for confirmation.
taaniroyal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
New shop.  
yeppiee. Congrats to all.
Appy di tags Title and introduction amazing . 
loved it.  good effort indeed. ❤️
Edited by taaniroyal - 5 years ago
Sanskruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Congratz guys😳

Request😆

Title: Illusion
Sub: There is an optical illusion about every person we meet
theme: mystery/thriller

Photos

Image result for marine drive mumbai

^^ only the cabin... I don't want scenery and water...just cabin!

^^^ laser beam across the title

Image result for barun sobti
^^ only sobti

https://i.gifer.com/B1uX.gif
^^ if you cannot include gif only one frame from above pic will be fine:)

https://resize.indiatvnews.com/en/centered/newbucket/715_431/2017/10/crime-4801-1507793954.jpg

Related image
^^ yellow strips should be prominent 😳

thanks😳

Edited by misanthropist. - 5 years ago
wayward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
@Sansie di, this would be fine? 😳

https://i.imgur.com/mVKvSRt.gif

Sanskruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
that's lovely girl <33333 blendin is well and the perfect monochrome highlights the theme just like I wanted :)) well done Pro... darkening effect works magic on me :P
agreatwcr thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6
Congrats new graphicers 
My request 

Title: divided by hatred, United by heart 
Sub: the story of a unexpected meeting 
Theme: hate and truth and love (I know it's bit foolish type)

Only Meera and Vivan here please,  and just in the middle

Two different images...placed in two sides of main pic 

Just down the main image

^^^^^ I want the title and the sub title down the images

Khidki thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
[QUOTE=misanthropist.]
Thank You for the Banner(on previous thread)😳
eufara_naghm thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Eeep
Congratulations for the new shop🤗
Khidki thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Request- 

Title - Fallen For The Tempest. 

(Dark story. Monsoon. Storm night based story )

Silhouettes shall suffice.😳

Rest up to the creative's creativity.⭐️