Fan Fictions

RoSid FF : Bepannah (note on pg 46)

MessyMind thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Rosidians!!! Here is the another FF on Rosid!! I know I already have ongoing FF which I have to complete but I'm just eager to start this one that's why starting it now. I can't give regular updates but I'll surely give whenever possible. But what is there in this FF that I'm eager to start it, to be honest there is nothing special in this it's just a simple story. Actually I got this idea while listening to the bepanaah song, I just luv that song and that's what made me to pen this story and can simply say that I have shaped this entire story based on that song, well I know it's stupidity but it's just side effects of being crazy rosidians, right.

Coming to the concept, a boy, who never cares for anyone, lives the life as his wish, can be called as a gunda of his college and a simple, soft and innocent girl, who doesn't know the outside world other than her family. But life has taken such a turn that the boy who used to be careless is now became a responsible and successful businessman and a caring person, the girl who used to be innocent and soft is now a strict business entrepreneur. The boy is none other than Sid and the girl is roli.

So how's it let me know through your comments whether to continue or not.
Edited by manasa5124 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vampire2468 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
First of all congrats on the new story dear👍🏼Superb prologue😳Looking forward to read it
ayeshakapoor thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 5
Interesting & different concept dear...
Looking forward to read this story..
MistyDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Maanu baby Congo dear for ur new story . Concept was absolutely awesome but yaar want regular updates u know right how impatient I am. Waiting for ur updates dr
RajRosid thumbnail
Congrats for ur new ff...amazing and different concept...Waiting for The updates all the best
Preeithika16 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Congratulation for your new ff ...i have not read your first one will read soon.I too love bepannah song and serial.Really that songs touches our soul.
ratchuchinu thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wow nice concept Dr eagerly waiting
riswanarichu thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
First of all congrats 4 ur new ff and the concept is mind blowing . Will be waiting for ur update dear..
himani_692 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I love bepanah song it so soothing so touching the concept is so different & interesting waiting for the updates eagerly
arisharosid20 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I to love bepanah song and concept it's so interesting really can't wait update soon