Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

grounder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
For a few years before her marriage, Rani was barely giving any interviews .. she always looked a bit depressed and sad because even she was not sure if her long time investment in rich and powerful Adi will eventually bear fruits or not. She was desperate to marry him but his divorce was still in progress and Yash Chopra and his wife didn't even like Rani as their son's choice. So, it was very highly likely that it wasn't going to work out but Rani needed it to work out so bad because of her ambition of marrying a rich and powerful man. That lead to all the stress and sadness.
And now that everything has worked out and she has gotten married and even secured the marriage by giving birth to their daughter, now she is speaking out like a crazy. Her happiness is in the glow of her face .. ambition and achievement - check.
928730 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dhoodh_Ki_Dhuli

ani Mukerji is all set to return to the big screen after four years, with Siddharth Malhotra's Hichki. In the film, she plays the role of a teacher, who suffers from the Tourette syndrome. This results in nervous and involountary spasms, and hiccups.

However, in a candid interview with Neha Dhupia on her show, hiccups were far from Rani's mind. The actress opened up about her husband, Aditya Chopra and daughter Adira.

Rani and Aditya got married in April 2014 after a whirlwind of a courtship, in a hush-hush marriage ceremony, and unlike other grand Bollywood celebrity weddings, there were only 12 people present.

While rumours about a romance between the two started a couple of years before, Rani had always maintained a stoic silence. She was even called a "home-wrecker", as Aditya had been married to Payal Khanna for quite some time.

Now, Aditya and Rani are happily married, with a two-year-old daughter.

On how she met Aditya Chopra, she said, "After having faced failure for a couple of my films, luckily Mujhse Dosti Karoge happened and that's when I met Adi first time professionally. He told me that I'm doing a couple of crap films and that people have pressured him not to take me because they think that I didn't have the equity for a Yash Raj film, but Adi had belief in my talent and me and thought that I was good for the part. My mother and I have been very upfront people always and I like frankness and openness, so I like the fact that he was on my face."

Despite being one of the most influential filmmakers in the industry, Aditya Chopra keeps away from the media glare. "It's not as if he is paranoid about the cameras. He just doesn't want to be photographed. He had told me after our marriage, 'God when I fell in love with you, I didn't stop to think that I was in love with an actress. Now, because of you, people are attaching my pictures to yours as well,'" explained Rani.

Rani is all praises for her husband, and feels that he is one of the best directors.
When Neha asked if she fights with her husband, Rani replied, "Yes, I do. I curse my husband every day; I abuse my husband every day, but he does such loving thingsthat the cursing comes out with love! So, in my family when we curse, we curse with love. We don't curse with hate. If I curse somebody, that means I really love that person."

Like her father before her, there are hardly any photos of Adira on the net, too. Rani has a reason for this. "I want Adira to grow up normally. Otherwise, you get unwanted and undeserved attention without having achieved anything in life. I want Adira to be treated like any other child in school. Aditya and I don't want her to be photographed constantly."

ALSO SEE: Rani Mukerji does not want d

https://www.indiatoday.in/movies/gossip/story/rani-mukerji-opens-up-aditya-chopra-husband-1172182-2018-02-18

@BOLD 😕 ye kaise hota hai
Err Dinner acha tha haramkhor
kutte long drive me bhot maza ayaa 🤣
Edited by .KISS-my-ASS. - 6 years ago
F.I.T.B thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: flameofdarkness

This woman is such a secondhand embarrassment 😵

😳 the maalkin of yash raj amphiyaaar 😆

how can you say this FOD 😊
Luvina thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
no wonder he slept with vaani
Mrignaini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Ah the day Rani replaced Aish in Chalte Chalte..the Aish fanatic is STILL not over it. I'm only shocked they weren't the 1st to comment.
voguesvelvet thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
"When Neha asked if she fights with her husband, Rani replied, "Yes, I do. I curse my husband every day; I abuse my husband every day, but he does such loving things that the cursing comes out with love! So, in my family when we curse, we curse with love. We don't curse with hate. If I curse somebody, that means I really love that person."

Did she just try to glorify abuse? Is she okay in the head? Some of her statements are truly shocking! She really needs someone to write the words she's supposed to utter!
Edited by voguesvelvet - 6 years ago
pakeezah thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dhoodh_Ki_Dhuli

ani Mukerji is all set to return to the big screen after four years, with Siddharth Malhotra's Hichki. In the film, she plays the role of a teacher, who suffers from the Tourette syndrome. This results in nervous and involountary spasms, and hiccups.

However, in a candid interview with Neha Dhupia on her show, hiccups were far from Rani's mind. The actress opened up about her husband, Aditya Chopra and daughter Adira.

Rani and Aditya got married in April 2014 after a whirlwind of a courtship, in a hush-hush marriage ceremony, and unlike other grand Bollywood celebrity weddings, there were only 12 people present.

While rumours about a romance between the two started a couple of years before, Rani had always maintained a stoic silence. She was even called a "home-wrecker", as Aditya had been married to Payal Khanna for quite some time.

Now, Aditya and Rani are happily married, with a two-year-old daughter.

Rani is all praises for her husband, and feels that he is one of the best directors.
When Neha asked if she fights with her husband, Rani replied, "Yes, I do. I curse my husband every day; I abuse my husband every day, but he does such loving things that the cursing comes out with love! So, in my family when we curse, we curse with love. We don't curse with hate. If I curse somebody, that means I really love that person."

----

She is not good with English or what? It's coming out all wrong, no one curses or abuses their husband and admits it like that.

Maybe she is translating giving gaalli and shouting with cursing and abusing?

1105912 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .KISS-my-ASS.

@BOLD 😕 ye kaise hota hai

Err Dinner acha tha haramkhor
kutte long drive me bhot maza ayaa 🤣

You are such a HOOT!!! 🤣🤣
pallavi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I think she did a literal translation from Bengali...where galagal deoa means affectionately scolding...usko English mein direct translate kar diya as curse and abuse 😆

This must be Hichki's pre release promotional tactics 😆