Ishra ts-Milan abhi aadha adhura hai,st 19 on pg 146,teaser on 149

Posted: 6 years ago

Hi everyone, here I am again with a new story, don't worry it's just a ts. I know I shouldn't write a new one but what to do, today is very special to me, as today my best buddy celebrates her birthday. 

Yes my buddy nidu aka NIDA.ISHRAFAN celebrates her birthday. And how can I miss to wish u, so here I am with a very special gift for u on ur special day.

WISH U A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY

MAY GOD TAKE ALL UR PROBLEMS AND GIVE U LOTS AND LOTS OF HAPPINESS

MAY HE ALWAYS BLESS U WITH HIS CHOICE OF GIFTS AND GIVE U ALL SUCCESS IN LIFE

AT LAST GIVE U A SOUL MATE TO SHARE ALL UR PAIN AND HAPPINESS

And on account of ur birthday, a small gift from me, a chotu story on Ishra. Hope u enjoy it and yes I want an extra lamba wala comment. No excuse today, warna u know me, hahaha, jokes apart enjoy ur day and this prologue too. 

MILAN ABHI AADHA ADHURA HAI 

Scroll down for a note and prologue. 

Edited by cutieruhi - 4 years ago

Note

OK this note is to congratulate me on my success, yes I completed three years in IF. So a big Congo to me on my success. 

And a huge thanks to all my lovely readers to love and support my all stories so much. Hope u all continue to do it in future also. 

Love
Raksha

Edited by cutieruhi - 4 years ago
PROLOGUE

Amma hugged ishita and she winced in pain.

Ishita -aah amma, don't hug me so tight, it's paining. 

Amma broke the hug and said -i know it's paining kanna, but u can't imagine the pain I am going through seeing u like this, tumne aisa kyun kiya kanna. See what happened to u. She said crying. 

Ishita -toh main kya karti amma, uss bachche ko yun hi tadapte dekhti. No amma, I just can't. Being a class teacher it was my responsibility to take care of my every student. Aur agar usse kuch ho jaata, toh main khud ko kabhi maaf nahi kar paati. 

Amma-u r right kanna. But see what happened with u. Ab tumhara kya future hoga. Ab kaun karega tumse shaadi, subbu aur uski amma toh rishta tod kar chale gaye after seeing u like this. Ab kaun dega tumhara saath, kaun thaamega tumhara haath. She was saying and crying when they heard, main thaamunga. 

They turned and saw a person standing wearing a grey biz suit while the kid ishita saved is in his arms. 

He came inside and said -haan, Main thaamunga aapki beti ka haath. Main karunga miss ishita de shaadi. 

Ishita -no Mr bhalla, u don't have to do this. Just because I saved ur son's life, u don't have to do this. 

Raman -i know I don't have to do this, but I will do this. Kyunki aapne mere bachche ki jaan bachane ke liye chot khayi hai. So it's my responsibility to take care of u. 

Ishita -nahi Mr bhalla, iss tarah rishte nahi judte,i know adi is ur son and u can do anything for him, but yeh galat hai. Iss tarah samjhaute se zindagi nahi chalti. Aapne mere liye itna socha, it's more then enough. Aap please jaiye. 

Raman -no I can't. Kyunki main jaanta hoon, agar main gaya toh koi nahi aayega. And I can't leave u in pain. So I am marrying u, shayad aapko Ek bahut happy married life naa de sakun but yes I will always be with u. I will always stand by u and protect u. 

Ishita was about to say something when adi said -maam, please meri mumma ban jaiye, waise bhi aap meri favourite ho. He said hugging ishita tight making Ishra look at each other. 

That's all for now, enjoy and do comment and hit like. Will wait for it. 

Ps-160+ likes with long comments for next updt. 
Edited by cutieruhi - 6 years ago
Updated something, have a look. 
Happy birthday nida..
Congratz for completing 3 years dear..
Nice prologue..it's different from other stories..
Continue soon 
Waiting... Update soon.. interesting prologue
Happy Birthday dear
Congratulations Di
Interesting lovely teaser di
Plz update soon
Thanks for pm
Many more happy returns of the day nidu 
Congratulations for  completing 3 yrs in forum di 

Nice Prologue. 
Seems ishita us hurt while saving adi and her marriage is broken. Ramn wants to marry her as she saved his son life 
Happy birthday dear NIDA
God bless you n all Ur wishes come true