•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 6 years ago
I don't usually posts on these forums and haven't been active on this website for yearsss but I felt like this show needs to be appreciated since I don't see many posts on here :(. 
The first week it started, it was such a draggg it took so long to reveal the whole Ganesh getting his elephant head story. Gradually it picked up fast. But this show is really awesome, the visual effects and the feeling that this show gives is just on another level. I really don't know the proper terms to explain but it just brings a smile to my face and my parents. It's like instant family time when this show starts.  

I love how Ganesh's face is digitalized it gives a more real effect and doesn't look "cheap" ( if that's the right term, like the olden days of T.V. Just all the effects lately they have shown are just breathtaking and so pleasant to the eyes. 

Initially, I didn't like the lady playing Parvati, but she's also growing on me and plays the mother role beautifully. All the actors are really wonderful! The one who plays Shiva , when he does get his dialogues he delivers them well! Also something about the one who plays Vishnu and his smile, it's so genuine looking and just perfectly expressed.  All the Devi's look the part as well and have a sincere Devi look to them. So to the makers of this show, even if it doesn't look active on this forum lol just know this show is definitely appreciated abroad as well! So keep up the great work! 
This Is A Lovely Show About Lord Ganesh.
Agree with every word expressed by the thread maker Kamala .🤗 Using the digital affects efficiently by the serial makers, that gives this serial a visual treat status!
The great advantage to the characters portrayed by the actors in mythological serials is, they don't have to grow old, and in a way we too accept them that way , an age-old religious belief that Laxmi , Saraswathi and Parvathi are always young and Divinely beautiful for us !😊
Originally posted by *~*Kamala*~*

All the actors are really wonderful! The one who plays Shiva , when he does get his dialogues he delivers them well! Also something about the one who plays Vishnu and his smile, it's so genuine looking and just perfectly expressed.  

Agree, I really like some of the performances
I like the roles of Shiva and Parvati the most