Users

Frequent Posters

suganMCAmuthu thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Sooper worth w8ng chapter dr......πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

pari0706 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

This was so captivating and gripping that I could almost visualise the two actors. Loved the part to bits and I know that I will be reading this again and again.

now I can’t wait for jalal to talk to her again and find out what actually happened to her. But the way he expressed his pain was absolutely mind blowing.

so did jalal leave her there with almost no senior person to look after her?😱

joa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It was worth waiting for this part .

It was an amazing part.

Loved the way you wrote about their feelings after knowing the truth. Loved their encounter.

Waiting to read next part.

Shinning_Stuti thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: joa123

It was worth waiting for this part .

It was an amazing part.

Loved the way you wrote about their feelings after knowing the truth. Loved their encounter.

Waiting to read next part.

Thank u dear😁

Shinning_Stuti thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pari0706

This was so captivating and gripping that I could almost visualise the two actors. Loved the part to bits and I know that I will be reading this again and again.

now I can’t wait for jalal to talk to her again and find out what actually happened to her. But the way he expressed his pain was absolutely mind blowing.

so did jalal leave her there with almost no senior person to look after her?😱

Thank you so much dear. So glad that you liked it.πŸ˜€

I guess jalal already figured somehow what she has gone through. Now it is the time they both forget about the past agonies and step ahead to future...

Arre Jalal must have more senior persons in the caravan and enough soldiers for security.πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

psiripurapu thumbnail

Amazing update.

I have to read many times until you us the next update. I am eagerly waiting Jalal jodha mann

Interaction personal political and as warrior .

Thank you so much please dont end beautiful story .

PBDcrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shinning_Stuti

Yes they would get a happy ending, but should I end the story so quickly? πŸ˜›

Well darling.. It was just a suggestion since you are finding hard to get content... Becoz instead of abundoning this story without a proper end it would disappoint the readers.. The least u could give is a proper happy ending... Everyone will be happy including jodha n jalal πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

swetiii thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Such an amazing chapter. I knew you'd create a better pathway for the story than us.. hehe. Eager to read further. Please update asap.
Waliyaaa thumbnail
But there is too much write about after so many hardships they met now..dear u can continue it together like how they would theycope up now that the person they loved was different being yet same entity..its itself is a big content... Another views would be like how mughals will take this polical marriage another big content...the story could be progressed like this with twist like jealousy hardships plots different challenges and many more..and dear author i hope u would not end the story with sudden or abrupt end or abandon the story in the middle.... I really really like your work ... And hope to read more than 100 chappy of your work on this story.. With all best wishes to you... And dear please update soonest cant wait to read more...
Edited by Waliyaaa - 4 years ago
swetiii thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
when are we getting next update? :D