Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Shinning_Stuti

I am going through writer's block phase😒

oops.....😲

Word Count: 1

Jjlove thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Just read ur own story it is wooowww👍🏼 u will surely come with great chapter then

Shinning_Stuti thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Thank u so much everyone!!😋

pari0706 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Personally having been through such phase I found it useful to bounce ideas with few of my readers and then start writing. This might be something that will help you to come out of that phase.

Just don’t fall under the trap to not write at all. You are very good at bringing a story to life so please do continue to do that

Shinning_Stuti thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pari0706

Personally having been through such phase I found it useful to bounce ideas with few of my readers and then start writing. This might be something that will help you to come out of that phase.

Just don’t fall under the trap to not write at all. You are very good at bringing a story to life so please do continue to do that

Thank you so much dear. Trying to update ASAP.

If you people have ideas to carry on please share

PBDcrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Hi... Koi nahi... Dono ko milake story khatam kardo yaar... It's high time they get a happy ending... Bechare bahaut ladayi lade akele... I think jodha should accept n anyways she has fallen in love with jalal... Do I think they both deserve a happy ending after a long separation... Just my suggestion.... Good luck though 👍🏼

Jjlove thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

U r an amazing writter but as for the ideas i think u should not end the story as the characters of the stories like Jodha r strong and i think if she simply take in whole the truth then it will not do justice to the story

Like Jalal have mixed emotions but i think instead of sadness he should have more positive emotions aftey talking to man singh he should think that now he can keep Jodha happy and he can be with love of his life

As for Jodha she should be angry with him and she should show him by reminding him that he is the mighty king but at the same time should have a soft corner for Jalal

the story should take a happy yet dramatic turn rest u know better what u planned beforehand

Edited by Jjlove - 4 years ago
Waliyaaa thumbnail

When r u going to update.... Dear cant wait

Waliyaaa thumbnail

Dear when r u going to update cant wait

Saiyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

dear author , plz continue it soon.