Any Alaipayuthey fans? pics added

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 6 years ago
Hai everyone
So I recently catched up with this one of most beautiful film Alaipayuthey by classic DirectorMani Ratnam.

Even though I have watched this movie before(not complete) when I was really young.So I was not able to appreciate the film for its marvellous cinematography,fabulous acting by cast and charismatic direction by Mr. Mani Ratnam.

For me the main reason to fall head over heels with this movie is R Madhavan
O god I can't stop having butterflies in my stomach after seeing him smile.Its so infectious .
The way he flirts with Shalini's character Shakti just makes me realise how hopelessly romantic I am .

Second factor I loved is the chemistry between the leads.Its just breathtaking. Each song in the film just enhances the flame between Shakti and Karthik.My personal favourite scene is one during which Karthik comes to meet Shakti at  the medical college before pachai nirame.

Third is the characterisation. Shakti and Karthik both are my personal favourite leads.  They are young,fierce,playful,ambitious,and loveable.

Fourth is the cinematography by PC Sreeram.Manh this person handles camera as if he is god of cameras .Its just soul wrenching and miraculous how each scene looks so splendid even though the back ground is just a simple one.

Fifth the music by the king A R Rahman. It just soothes your heart like a balm. Even though each track is remarkable my favourite is Yaro Yaro di,kadhal sudugudu.

Sixth is the amazing supporting cast. Each was pergect for their role starting Poorni to Vivek's character.

Seventh astounding direction by Mr .Ratnam. He just proves why he is called the cult classic film maker.

Eighth the story. Even though it's storyline is just ordinary Mr Ratnam narrates it in a such a manner that it touches our souls especially the ones who are die hard romantic.
The movie makes you realise that love is not always a bed of roses but it has it's own imperfections which makes it perfect.

This was my view about this flick do share yours.
Edited by -Pia- - 6 years ago