Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Schmmuck thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: raj.

well we dont, but to save our time and spare us a headache and to make u do something more productive ,i will say yesπŸ˜†

I wasn't talking about you. You have been in denial all through. But at least some are more honest than you to admit it. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Tahira-2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
both Rani and Aditiya deserve eachother, I admit I love Rani as an actress and i love Aditiya chopras films (Except Befikre) but when it comes to their personal life, I hate them both.

It's better if 2 cheaters stay together and cheat on eachother in place of cheating on your loving and caring spouse.
Edited by Tahira-2013 - 7 years ago
-Piku- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
If everything published about their relationship is true then yes she is one.
Not just her we have many others like Sridevi, Hema Malini, Shilpa Shetty,
-Piku- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Rani Mukerji was called a home wrecker when Aditya Chopra divorced his wife Payal Khanna after 8 years of married life. Little do people know about what really happened. Recently the actress came clean about her life's most inner secrets, she revealed it all, how she met Aditya and when exactly she fell in love with him. Rani and Aditya met in Sampan restaurant, Aditya being the big director owing to his success with DDLJ expected her to come talk to him. When that did not happen, it somewhat impressed him and he suggested Karan Johar to cast Rani in Kuch Kuch Hota Hai as he felt that her performance in her debut film, Raja Ki Aayegi Baraat was really good.

Post this they worked together in a lot of movies, while people claim they fell in love during this phase, Rani clarified stating that it was not true as she did not believe in the concept of dating ones' film producer while still working with them. They hung out with each other a lot as friends but Rani never thought of him in a romantic way. Post his divorce when he was going through a low phase, he bonded with Rani as she too was in a similar situation. They started to fall for each other and decided to date. At this point he was no longer married and he even sought her parents' permission before he took her ought on a date. On a fun note Rani even said that it was because of all the rumours of them dating that they actually decided to do so. She said that the media insinuated love between the duo with the constant controversies.

Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
^Actually it was Shahrukh who approached Karan Johar for casting Rani in KKHH! Adi has no hand in that.
Moderator thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
The topic has been flagged for non-compliance with our Forum Rules / Code of Conduct and has been temporarily closed for further review.

For further concerns, please feel free to approach any member of the Development Team of this forum!

Regards,
I-F Development Team