Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MrChatVsNorway thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Schmmuck

Rani is very cunning. She had her eyes set for two jackpots. First preference was Abhishek and second was Adi. Had Abhishek agreed she would have left Adi at once. Just like she moved from Govinda to Adi, she would move on from Adi to Abhishek but Abhishek was not interested. She is a true-blue gold digger.

oh😆

Word Count: 1

Schmmuck thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Rani fans after their bubbles pop be like

MrChatVsNorway thumbnail

Rani fans after their bubbles pop be like

u really think i believed in all these theories😆
Schmmuck thumbnail
I'm sure even Darwin's theory is not believed in La la land. 😆

Only this mata's theory works, such a saint, abla nari, sachhai ki murat.

Edited by Schmmuck - 7 years ago
MrChatVsNorway thumbnail

I'm sure even Darwin's theory is not believed in La la land. 😆

Only this mata's theory works, such a saint, abla nari, sachhai ki murat.

thanks for these gifs
Schmmuck thumbnail

Originally posted by: raj.

thanks for these gifs

You can PM me for more gifs of homewreckers and backstabbers. I always keep them and would love to share.
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Wow. I really should keep myself out of these kinds of threads, but man I just can't.

Funny how people believe every article they read. Because all the articles speak high volumes and have to be true, no question about it.

Ok she's a home wrecker. Let's blame the woman because a man can't be a home wrecker. You know that saying, "taali ek haath se nahi bajti?" But nah people just love to term the woman as the home wrecker whether it be Rani, Karisma, Shilpa, etc.

And chalo let's believe that she is a home wrecker. Why the eff does everyone care? Personally, I'm a fan of her acting talent. I love her for her acting and her work. And her personality. What she does with her personal life is her personal business. People can analyze all they want. As a celeb that's bound to happen. But her fans don't love her because she's a bitch in real life (and she def isn't) or because she's a home wrecker and ruined Payal's life. They love her because of her acting, her talent. Plus Adi and Payal weren't getting along for quite some time, they just never officially divorced. Ever wonder why they never had kids? (Of course there can be a million reasons, but this may just be 1).

Rani is no saint. She's not. She's far from perfect, because no one is perfect. Sure she can be a bitch. Chalo let's call her a home wrecker too. But she's one of the best actresses (you can beg to differ) the industry has had!! And for that we appreciate and love her!

Side note: still on cloud 9 from her live chat! She's a sweetheart!! To get acknowledged by her 3 times is truly amazing! :)

Ok now you all can continue your theory. Rani is such a home wrecker man!
MrChatVsNorway thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cutiepie Rani

Wow. I really should keep myself out of these kinds of threads, but man I just can't.

Funny how people believe every article they read. Because all the articles speak high volumes and have to be true, no question about it.

Ok she's a home wrecker. Let's blame the woman because a man can't be a home wrecker. You know that saying, "taali ek haath se nahi bajti?" But nah people just love to term the woman as the home wrecker whether it be Rani, Karisma, Shilpa, etc.

And chalo let's believe that she is a home wrecker. Why the eff does everyone care? Personally, I'm a fan of her acting talent. I love her for her acting and her work. And her personality. What she does with her personal life is her personal business. People can analyze all they want. As a celeb that's bound to happen. But her fans don't love her because she's a bitch in real life (and she def isn't) or because she's a home wrecker and ruined Payal's life. They love her because of her acting, her talent. Plus Adi and Payal weren't getting along for quite some time, they just never officially divorced. Ever wonder why they never had kids? (Of course there can be a million reasons, but this may just be 1).

Rani is no saint. She's not. She's far from perfect, because no one is perfect. Sure she can be a bitch. Chalo let's call her a home wrecker too. But she's one of the best actresses (you can beg to differ) the industry has had!! And for that we appreciate and love her!

Side note: still on cloud 9 from her live chat! She's a sweetheart!! To get acknowledged by her 3 times is truly amazing! :)

Ok now you all can continue your theory. Rani is such a home wrecker man!

Ya Man, she is so chalu😡
Schmmuck thumbnail
Good that some fans are not in la la land and admit she is a home wrecker, backstabber and a bitch. (Adi is equally at fault too - no doubts about that)
MrChatVsNorway thumbnail

Good that some fans are not in la la land and admit she is a home wrecker, backstabber and a bitch. (Adi is equally at fault too - no doubts about that)

well we dont, but to save our time and spare us a headache and to make u do something more productive ,i will say yes😆