Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Castile2 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Tussi break pe jaa rahe ho? 😭

Seeing your post, I hurried over to shoot all kinds of questions regarding your updates and new fun posts...

All breathless and anxious, I tried to first go through your post and then comment and I'm glad I still have that much brains left in me or I don't know if this post of mine would have made any sesense at all!!

And just so you know, I'm still waiting for your FF to reach a 'happy point' to start reading again πŸ˜† So please don't take too much time OK? πŸ˜•

About setting boundaries, I can really understand that... Been there and done that. Though you'll be missed more dearly...!!

Sort this out soonish? And make a Zo-style bam comeback!!

Just like I always sign off...

Till next time
Love
Cas ❀️

Post #840! (Couldn't stop from mentioning!! Hehehe πŸ˜†)
Edited by Castile2 - 7 years ago
HappyLibran1910 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hey Zoya

Understand ur predicament πŸ˜• I'm sure there are many facing this dilemma .. I'm one of them 😊 it's too much of an addiction πŸ˜›

Glad u cld make a descision :) all the very best to you !! Will surly miss ur posts and wait for ur FF updates 😳

As spandana mentioned we will stick around as EDKV family will look forward to ur visits 😊

Love
Mayuri
AMNP thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
It was a very thoughtful post Zoya and relieved to know you're not leaving the forum...so won't say goodbye, we'll keep meeting here πŸ˜›...needless to say, we'll miss your regular updates but glad to know you'll continue writing...all the best and will see you soonπŸ˜›
devilaonmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Completely understood. (*can't help the sadness though)

But I'm glad that you're
continuing your stories. (pheww. *Sigh of relief)

Infinite hugs! πŸ€—

Ja Zoya Ja, sort out your zindagi. πŸ€—
deltadawn thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Jahapanah leaving forum activity??

But thank you so much for deciding to continue the stories 😊 "...tinke ka sahara." feels.

Tum nahi hogi to sach me forum me jaan nahi hogi. Jab bhi free ho please a kar ek bar hello keh dena. Will miss your interesting game topics which keep us all engaged to the level of addiction in the forum.

All the best for your work. Yeah life comes before indulgence and EDKV is as sinful an indulgence as dark chocolate itself πŸ˜†

Happy to see someone showing restraint πŸ‘ hopefully can follow suite soon πŸ˜›
TheLadyMcQueer thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I am sorry Di, I don't know what to say here.
It's something totally unexpected.

I hold a different opinion from everyone here.
You matter to me much more than your stories.😭

But it's your life and your know the best for it.
Without being much melancholic, I wish you for the best!

Enjoy to the fullest!

With love,
Me
CarpeDiem_365 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I totally understand! !
This isn't a good bye...so,we are O.K...!
if not in person, in thoughts..! I tell u..! Always on mind..!πŸ˜›
I chose to write... it's a therapy..!😳

dropping around every now and then as and when I find time... something is better than nothing..! Optimistic me..!

I'm a very laid back person...certain someone is looking for this quality in his certain someone..!πŸ˜‰

Abandoning...that's the prohibited word..!😲

Until next time! ...colouring this one in the colour of hope..!😊
See you again !

Good luck..!!

Edited by CarpeDiem_ - 7 years ago
EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Really no words to say but do come back soon.. we all will miss u...
Sneha.ko thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Plz come back soon
Miss u zoya πŸ€—πŸ˜­
orion23 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@ Dolly LOL... You're no dumb assπŸ˜† Shit happens...
I love you all too πŸ€—
And Minions ❀️

@ Madhu Itna shock lag gaya, arey I'm not quitting ya...
I will be here as and when I can, and I will continue to update πŸ˜ƒ

@ Anu πŸ˜›

@ Reshma Thank you so much for the ever so kind words 😳

@Eva Suit or no suit, we'll keep bumping into each other here... Cheers! πŸ˜ƒ

@ Tii Aww I'm glad mine was the first piece you read😎 It's great to have you here!
I'll see you around!

@ Arpi Yo! Chillax!πŸ˜›

@ Spandana I just love how it's always family! Thanks hon πŸ€—

@ Nikka Sa Nik Did I tell you I like you? You are forever pumped and excited! Best!
And yes, I'll always be around... This place is to important to me to just shut shop and leaveπŸ˜† Toh tussi fiqr na karo ji, peecha inni jaldi nahi chootegaπŸ˜‰

@ Cas You are epic πŸ˜†
What's your favourite sport? Jumping the gun I'm sure 🀣
Kidding, thank you so much for being kind, I honestly don't think it would be a very bad kind of a missing for anyoneπŸ˜† I don't hold myself so important. But you having said that, means a lot. And comeback toh tab hoga jab mai jaaongi yahan seπŸ˜‰ I'm on a pause sort of, like I'll be here lesser than I used to that's it. And about updates, expect one for Mrs. and Mr. Malhotra next week and Alfaaz a week after that. πŸ˜ƒ

@ Mayuri Hey yes I know! This decision has been pending for months now. I hope I can make good on it. I stayed away from IF for 24 hours! That's something. I'll keep practicing πŸ˜‰

@ AMNP Thank you πŸ€—

@ Lara Thank you BaujiπŸ˜† Epic! I shall see you around! Hugs back πŸ€—

@ DeeptiπŸ˜› Koshish ek aasha.. Let's hope I can keep the resolve! And Hello! As per your request πŸ˜† Updates will be around and so will IπŸ˜›

@ Cupcake πŸ€— Of all these comments, your's went straight to the heart! I matter more than my updates ❀️ Didn't think anyone would say that but you did!
I love you Abhi😎 And I will always be in touch! Don't you worry about that!
All the best for your papers, I'm sure you'll make us proud πŸ₯³

@ Cap It's therapy for me too! Hence it was chosen! About certain someone's likesπŸ˜† Kuch bhi 🀣 Damon ❀️
Thank you ya!!

@ Nancy Finds words... I ain't leaving, I'm just reducing the time around here... No stressπŸ˜ƒ

@Sneha Pehle toh TFS! πŸ˜† I'll miss your constant updates the most around here!
But fiqar not, I'll be around πŸ€—