Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AKHIAWAL thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Yes.I remember that scene.It was so cute and funny.Nandu ka cheekh kitni pyari lagti hain.
Alinasara thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonujames

ln yest eng exam 10 mar ques .ie write a speech about holi.l don't celebrate holi and no nothing about.l remember ky2 holi manan scenes l write about that.manan saved me.l describe about that only 1 '/2 pages

ln my mind came that manik show alcohol glass to nandini.first l write dabhag l am not sure then cut write alcohol .l don't know about that drink name
Alinasara thumbnail
l don't know name of pipe where nan sprinkle colour water to manik. l write a thing
AKHIAWAL thumbnail
Aleena you write about manan in your exam?What you write? :o
AKHIAWAL thumbnail
Oh holi ke bareme likhi.That drink call bhang,and that thing was pichkari.Like watargun
PILU123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonujames

there is a news that aryamann and andini became pair in s2 bcz parth leave.if maddy not came they will them pair.

if they were paired them manik also return.and manan united.in that case also manan have to be united.otherwise fans wont leave cvs
AKHIAWAL thumbnail
No more exam and college discussion please.
Alinasara thumbnail
l write at holi time everyone's cloths is covered with colour
use colours like red,blue,rose.we use common red colour,we sprinkle colour water into others ldon't know that thing name.we all dress white colour.the person who didn't drank alcohol drank it.l think see where manik drink it dabhang l think then cut write alcohol .all cloths are in pani
Alinasara thumbnail
Oh holi ke bareme likhi.That drink call bhang,and that thing was pichkari.Like watargun[/QUOTE
l don't know name bhang thinl dhabhang then write alcohol.pichkari don't write.not know name
PILU123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AKHIAWAL

Yes.I remember that scene.It was so cute and funny.Nandu ka cheekh kitni pyari lagti hain.

😛

Word Count: 0