Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan Episode Discussion 33 (DT Note- pg 126, Please Read - Page 93

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sofiafarooq thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Manan-Pani4eva

How sad my relationship will be 😭 πŸ˜† shukar karo i didn't take that gumshuda admi's advice and marry same same... πŸ˜†
Waise mere baba bhaiya jaisa koi nahi 😳

Hahaha gumshuda apny jesy stupid mashwry deny main expert he.Yeah baba is master piece just made for baby. Rabb ny bana di jori.
Edited by Sofiafarooq - 7 years ago
Manan-Pani4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Sofiafarooq

I suppose gumshuda thought that i will come as usual and divide and rule shipping by bashing parth then bashing baby etc par usse kya pata tha ke kis mazboot irado ki shippers se pala pare hai πŸ˜†

You know when i was little i was shown this video of when a human does bad things how satan gets happy and encourages us to do more. And when a human does something good like praying or being good to parents or helping someone...funny bit was it showed how satan hysterically screams in pain that his mission of putting this human has gone wrong. The funny thing is when we talk of PaNi and compliment them or ship them these gumshuda admi's be screaming caps lock in our thread just like that satan that cries my mission ki aisi ki taisi ho gayi 🀣

But he don't know we are experts to do essi ki tessi. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

You know when he said to baby on sns i have to learn maturity from you i thought namoona sudar jaye ga lekin pir wohi shaitani irade. Wo khawat suni hai
Kutte ki dhum sau saal bi nali main pari rahe toh pir bi seedi nahi hoti πŸ˜†
Edited by Manan-Pani4eva - 7 years ago
Sofiafarooq thumbnail

You know when he said to baby on sns i have to learn maturity from you i thought namoona sudar jaye ga lekin pir wohi shaitani irade. Wo khawat suni hai
Kutte ki dhum sau saal bi nali main pari rahe toh pir bi seedi nahi hoti πŸ˜†

Hahaha sahi bola. Nadia I saw my self the way he did fights with shippers to stop them from shipping and to prove that there is no pani.
Manan-Pani4eva thumbnail

Hahaha sahi bola. Nadia I saw my self the way he did fights with shippers to stop them from shipping and to prove that there is no pani.

Koi uss gumshuda ko samjao ke uski ye chant ke Pani nahi hai Pani nahi hai...is making him sound like a fool and that he should google and see cz we all know that on this earth more than earth there is 96.5% PaNiπŸ˜› πŸ˜† you know jaise rose ka goa is a gaon (village) πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰

Neend churai gumshuda ki kisne o shippers?
Pani ne
Pani ne

Another infor humans can survive without food for longer but PaNi you can't...so by saying all the time Pani nahi you are contradicting the necessity of life...itni nafrat Pani se 😭 πŸ˜†

On a serious note Pani peene wala bi hai aur PaNi humare wala bi 😳
Edited by Manan-Pani4eva - 7 years ago
aseelashah thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

You know our Pani are extra professional no? So they have to put extra nuances to enhance the scene 😳 aur haan humare pani itne professional teh ke kuch log shooting dekhne aajate teh... πŸ˜‰ kuch log se meaning you know fans πŸ˜›

sorry for disturbing who were that you meant by "kuch log"

will u pls explain the scene dear
very eager to know wo kon the Pani ki kiss dekhne ke liye ruk gayiπŸ˜†
Sofiafarooq thumbnail

Originally posted by: aseelashah

sorry for disturbing who were that you meant by "kuch log"

will u pls explain the scene dear
very eager to know wo kon the Pani ki kiss dekhne ke liye ruk gayiπŸ˜†

Dude I think so cast members were also there but losty came at set and during confession and kiss he remained at set, wo start Sy hi villein between babies. Even he couldn't give them alon time to shoot a kiss as Manik nandni. U know uski Galat nazar to baba pr thi. He couldn't bear baby kissing baba. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
RebeccaValentin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Hahaha πŸ˜†
U r realy sweet baboo. But sweeti we enjoyed that night So much. U are reading Harry Potter in one corner and ur boy in an other corner, πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

i stl rembr dat line vry much!
its jus cracked me up & i started laughin lyk a mad girl.. hilarious stuff!! 🀣🀣
perfect reply to dat lost girl bellansachi's ridiculous logics!! πŸ‘πŸ‘
Edited by RebeccaSweety - 7 years ago
RebeccaValentin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Dude I think so cast members were also there but losty came at set and during confession and kiss he remained at set, wo start Sy hi villein between babies. Even he couldn't give them alon time to shoot a kiss as Manik nandni. U know uski Galat nazar to baba pr thi. He couldn't bear baby kissing baba. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

yuck yuck yuck is all i can say! 🀬
as far as i know, hez been d biggest villain of pani! Side cast r nly secondary! 😑😑
Evryday my prayers fr him to rot in hell keeps on increasin πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Manan-Pani4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: RebeccaSweety

i stl rembr dat line vry much!
its jus cracked me up & i started laughin lyk a mad girl.. hilarious stuff!!🀣🀣
perfect reply to dat lost girl bellansachi's ridiculous logics!!πŸ‘πŸ‘

Bellansachi im not sure but gumshuda namoona's for deffo 🀑
Sofiafarooq thumbnail

Originally posted by: RebeccaSweety

yuck yuck yuck is all i can say!🀬
as far as i know, hez been d biggest villain of pani! Side cast r nly secondary!😑😑
Evryday my prayers fr him to rot in hell keeps on increasinπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

U know I think that's y pani gave them a hot kiss to watch. They thought now u r here to watch our kiss tou lo enjoy kro. I think gumshuda dekh raha hoga that's y pani ny 5 mint tak kiss ki. Just to show him mirror where he belongs in their love story.