Posted: 7 years ago
Dear Members,

We thank you for your continual support to India-Forums. 

Due to certain legal and copyright issues, we are henceforth disallowing members to post scanned images of magazine articles. Any such topics will be trashed by the Bollywood DT without further notice. 

Looking forward to your cooperation in the matter. Please direct all queries pertaining this matter to the site admin, Vijay.

Regards,
I-F Development Team Edited by .Farzi. - 7 years ago
Can't post from other sites, 
can't post scans, 
can't criticize the actors, 
can't discuss personal lives of actors, 
can't discuss the family members of actors,
can't discuss their sexuality, 
can't talk about current affair between Indo-Pak wrt to BW,
can't make member related posts,
No moral policing,
No counter posting,
can't use Adblock.

👍🏼
Edited by CuttingChai - 7 years ago
Oh, now I know why my Filmfare Scans post disappeared.

Soon we will have a rule saying no more posting articles/links of other sites.

And soon enough there will be a better site than I-F and we'll all dump I-F for good then.
Originally posted by ponymo

And soon enough there will be a better site than I-F and we'll all dump I-F for good then.

To be fair, if members post full scans and interviews here, anyone reading them will then not bother with buying the magazine. Makes perfect sense to ban sharing of full articles and inside photos, as it potentially causes financial loss to the magazines in question.
Originally posted by DriftInfinitely

To be fair, if members post full scans and interviews here, anyone reading them will then not bother with buying the magazine. Makes perfect sense to ban sharing of full articles and inside photos, as it potentially causes financial loss to the magazines in question.

I see the argument, but why not stick to one policy? We have articles posted from different sites. Hundreds of people read the article here and IF gets the views and not those actual sites - so they also lose out on the revenue coming from the ads.

Now coming back to scans, they have been posted on Twitter for all to see. And no one can remove them. Magazines or media cannot take any action on them. So how is it wrong if the same is posted on another social media platform like IF?

Bottomline is, I am fine with their argument, but why not stick to the same policy everywhere and for everything?
Originally posted by ponymo

i'll be the first one 2 dump this site :D
Filmfare reporters stalking IF??
wht is d point of forum? sab kuch par warning level de dete ho tum log. close this site
@moderator
can the cover pics which are posted by celebs or magazines on social websites  be posted???
Quite logical. It is unfair to the original owners or authors of the articles and the pics.